[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /mu/ like Florence?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: florence.png (610 KB, 570x462) Image search: [Google]
florence.png
610 KB, 570x462
Does /mu/ like Florence?
>>
she's pretty attractive I guess, I dunno. 6.5/10
>>
she's fucking dog ugly
her voice is amazing though
overall i like her
>>
i like her
>>
>>61136928
I know her irl, she's a twat.
>>
she's ok, not ugly but not reaaaally hot. her music is great. her voice even more so.
>>
why do people like her
even the fags on here do
it totally baffles me
>>
her music is so mediocre
rabbit heart is really good though
>>
pseudo indie for normies. On the same level as Mumford and sons
>>
>>61136928

I initially thought her stuff sounded like car commercial music, but Ceremonials was okay. Her latest is better. She has a good voice.

I absolutely cannot listen to "Dog Days Are Over" or "Shake It Off."
>>
I remember seeing her open for U2 and was blown away at how good they sounded. When I got home and checked them out they were shit.

Also, manface
>>
>>61136928
I am not a poptimist, but her stuff is great
>>
I quite like Florence and the Machine, they're pleb-approved but I have a soft spot for them.

Lungs was my soundtrack for the summer during my last school year.
>>
>>61137819
Apparently she is an amazing live act, and she ought to be, considering she seems to be in every fucking festival lineup and is perpetually touring.
>>
>>61137054
How do you know her irl
>>
Their first album was pretty good tbqh
>>
HBHBHB > Ceremonials >>>>>> Lungs
>>
>>61137855
I saw her at that set where she broke her foot and it was mind blowingly boring
>>
She did well for Glastonbury. I'm attracted to her look and music but she can't hold my attention. I prefer The Knife or Goldfap or PJ Harvey, or would try Bjork or Nico.
>>
>>61136928
a girl i used to visit and touch and suck her gigantic tits liked it

>tfw i didn't fuck her
i fucking hate this band
>>
am-dram rich kid that got lucky?

see also La Roux
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.