[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OMG. where were you when this masterpiece was released?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: David Bowie - Blackstar.jpg (45 KB, 640x397) Image search: [Google]
David Bowie - Blackstar.jpg
45 KB, 640x397
OMG. where were you when this masterpiece was released?
>>
>>61136208
home
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSt9RDIIa0k

album of the year coming early next month famiglianoes
>>
/x/ right after masturbating
>>
The song is shit

Bowie fans suck
>>
>>61138270
this 2bh

bowie could record a double live album of him scat singing over field recordings of some guy having sex with a dead dog and his fans would eat it up

the new song is really mediocre
>>
>>61138270
>>61138305
Agree 100%
>>
>>61138305
>him scat singing over field recordings of some guy having sex with a dead dog

this sounds patrician af
>>
>>61138305
Why do you think it's medicore? I'm not a bowie fan by any means, actually the opposite. But I like the song so i'm just wondering.
>>
>>61138437

Disagree 200% check mate
>>
>>61138305
>bowie could record a double live album of him scat singing over field recordings of some guy having sex with a dead dog and his fans would eat it up
Scott Walker could actually do this and make it brilliant.
>>
>>61138493
scott walker is just a poor man's david bowie tho
>>
>>61138305
Give Bowie fans some credit. I have never seen anyone praise or defend of Never Let Me Down or Tonight.
>>
>>61138305
I'd listen to that
>>
I'm going to buy it.
>>
>>61136208
Discovering a greater masterpiece
>>
Ive pre ordered the lp desu senpai.
>>
>>61136208
Blackstar got me into Bowie. All these years I thought he's just one of these pretentious "artrockers" who only nostalgic grandpas and hipsters really care for and it turned out he is and he's glorious.
Fucking everything about this track is perfect, every goddamn second, it's so unfair because it's probably soty 2015 but it doesn't feel right.
Been listening to Station to Station, Low and Heroes and it's been great so far. Cheers.
>>
>>61138773
>he didn't know Dave was IN THE CENTER OF IT ALL
>>
>>61138305
except /mu/ would eat it up no matter who makes it
>>
>>61136208
About to leave for the store with my gf and I had to wait an hour to finish it.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.