[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ive decided ive got three years left before i kill myself id
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: g-ft.jpg (58 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
g-ft.jpg
58 KB, 460x460
ive decided ive got three years left before i kill myself

id like to go as hard as i can in these three years and become a kurt cobain figure.

nb4 faggot attention whore etc.
im telling a bunch of shut ins on /mu/ rather than my friends for that reason

does anyone have any solid advice for this? i'm already becoming notorious and capable of drawing a decent crowd in my local scene. im starting to develop contacts out of state. ive been performing for a while now. the actual musical part isnt a huge issue and will surely develop more fully in the next few years. i need ideas or stories or something from people who
ve done this succesfully

i guess im looking for more people to study

send help
>>
finish what gg allin started and kill yourself on stage
do it
it's your destiny
>>
>>61134822
Just act out a lot on stage
>>
1. post your music
2. get ridiculed on /mu/ for being shit at music
3. kill yourself three years early because you're an edgelord faggot
>>
>>61134836
seriously considering this actually
>>61134846
on it already. i light myself on fire and shit
>>61134848
nah senpai might as well just viral and not yall in on this if im gonna self promote
>>
>>61134859
you light yrself on fire onstage?
I seriously hope you have footage of that
>>
>>61135003
its not as cool as it sounds. i stole it from a local band around here thats been doing it for fucking years.

ill get some next time i do it tho
>>
>>61135023
dude that has to be at least half as cool as it sounds.
this is kind of interesting by the way, do you have an email address ?
>>
>he actually thinks anyone is going to give a shit about his music after he dies

Your band will just replace you a move on.
>>
>>61135073
let's be realistic, he's not really thinking about the future if he's planning to off himself
>>
>>61135039
[email protected]
>>
Work hard at making music and like many have said loll yourself on stage and have it filmed but do it in a dramatic and ritualistic way

Also don't hurt anyone else and think of better final last words than ripper's "I told u I was hardcore"
>>
>>61135138
>don't hurt anyone else
>not wanting to be like gg allin and assaulting innocent people
>>
>>61135138
id never hurt anyone.
i might kill myself on stage. im not sure if that would be as dramatic as just slipping away and dieing. plus the whole point of this is to not seem like an attention whore. but exploring the option is something i haven't really done in depth before. if i do it i'll make it neat lel

i'm also considering faking my death and moving out of country, if anyone wants to chime in on that idea
>>
>>61135152
I'm saying don't be some Elliot beta Rodgers and kill other innocent people
>>
>>61135108
>>61135180
fantastic
by the way, could you give us a little background? like what kind of a band you're in, for example
I could email you directly if you're one for privacy
faking yr own death would also be worthwhile, but if you do want to die you'd probably have to do it in a 'heroic' way
(or making it look like you were murdered by someone who wanted to make it look like a suicide could help. or vice versa.)
>>
>>61135248
>like what kind of a band you're in, for example
i've been in a variety. i cut my teeth playing jazz years ago. i've recently been playing in random punk bands. right now i'm in 4. soon to be three because one of them is going absolutely nowhere and papa dont take no mess. they're all doing well at different things. i'd like to soon in the future focus on one for a while to build contacts, then use the contacts to jump start my own that i can have absolute final say and the majority of the creative control in. i'm not ready for that kind of leadership yet, but in a year i should be.
i figure if the sex pistols could become what they become in 2 years i can too.
>I could email you directly if you're one for privacy
privacy is a big factor. i really don't want anyone to be able to eventually piece things together. not that i'm a huge deal right now or anything, but the last thing i want to do is viral myself. and claim im going to END my life on 4chan. can't let anyone find out. i'm comfortable emailing you as long as you don't run your mouth, but i assure you at this very moment it's not as interesting as it seems. i'm mostly looking for ideas to piece the puzzle together.
>>
>>61135301
you know what you're doing.
and worry not, I'll tell no soul
------ [email protected]
>>
Gong is pretty good tho.
>>
>>61135417
emailed u
>>61135471
right? i dont know anything else quite like that second trilogy record. maybe pink fairies for some of the straightfoward tracks but theyre not as intelligent 90% of the time
>>
>>61134822
>not knowing Kurt Cobain was murdered
>>
>>61135537
yeah so was hendrix but they both benefited from people thinking they an heroed

help me become ziggy stardust guys cmon
>>
>>61135570
>so was hendrix
really? I've heard this a lot but have yet to see any solid evidence like with the case surrounding Kurt has
>>
>>61135570
I don't think Kurt benefited to be honest, sure normies think he's a martyr but his music gets dismissed a lot by people on here and I think he would have made some better stuff had he been allowed to
>>
>>61134822
Fuck I was gonna do the same but when I'm 27 so I can get remember this is no joke I'd do the same man have a bit of a legacy
>>
>>61135665
OP is obviously 24
>>
Yes, op, you are an attention whore. Getting popular so more people notice your suicide is one of the most attention-whory things imaginable.
>>
Saying inb4 doesn't make something less true.
>>
Making music because you want to become famous. That says to me that you don't understand music
>>
>>61134822
You won't kill yourself. You can never plan suicide that far in advance, you just won't end up doing it. If you feel like shit RIGHT NOW and want to die, then off yourself today. In three years you probably won't feel near as shitty and you won't want to kill yourself, so if you want to do it do it now while you still have the determination to go through with it.
>>
File: 1411771449549.jpg (63 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1411771449549.jpg
63 KB, 360x360
>i'm already becoming notorious
>>
>>61135138
>ripper

oh man that sends me back
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.