[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you heard this album?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
Have you heard this album?
>>
>>61133564
stop shilling
>>
chanteuse is such a fucking annoying word
stop using it it doesn't make you sound like an intellectual
>>
>>61133564
go the fuck to sleep aaron
>>
Test
>>
>>61133744
hi aaron
>>
no, is it any good?
>>
Great album, in my top 10 of 2015.
>>
>>61133511
>>61134744
yeah it's fucking garbage
"wow so deep" music for 12 year olds who are angsty
>>
i used to love this album and it was one of my AOTY contenders but then i realized that i can't explain why i enjoyed it
that really ruined it for me, since i can explain in detail why i loved all of the rest of my top 10 for the year and all of my favourite albums in general
>>
>>61135106
yep
>>61135599
ur autistic and so is anyone who does a top 10 list
>>
>>61135606
>ur autistic and so is anyone who does a top 10 list
can you explain why this is
>>
>>61135641
putting so much of the wrong type of effort into music intake
caring less about art and how each individual work makes you feel and more on ranking systems, where does "this" stack up verses "that"
basically autism and poptimism combined
>>
>>61135667
your reasoning makes sense and i see your point but i don't think you know what autism is, i'm also pretty sure this has literally nothing to do with poptimism but i don't know what that word means so i'm not sure

also, happening to have a ranked list of favourite albums doesn't necessarily make it a priority, of course the isolated response to the work on its own should come first but that doesn't mean that i can't later on say "you know what, now that i've decided why i like this album, i think i'll consider whether i like it more or less than such and such album" and ultimately decide upon a cluster of albums that i like more than all the others
this is basically how the concept of favourites works you know
>>
>>61135667
>wrong type of effort

not sure thats a thing, I mean however you enjoy it, good for you.

But I basically agree with anon here, thats weird as fuck to me that just enjoying something isn't enough, that you ned to quantify and objectify it to continue enjoying it.

I know 'autism' is thrown around a lot here, but this really does sound like a textbook example.

Oh, and Abyss is def one of my favorites from this year
>>
>>61135667
>>61135753
maybe it's just fun to do
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.