[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Primus never discussed here? IMO an incredibly innovative
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: cover.jpg (29 KB, 301x300) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
29 KB, 301x300
Why is Primus never discussed here? IMO an incredibly innovative accessible band.
>>
>>61132612
because theyre a parody/joke band
>>
RAISES
>>
>>61132612
we discuss them all the time

>>61132637
lol shut up nerd
>>
>>61132642
Are you waiting for someone to say spork
>>
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 1514x454) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 1514x454
but they are discussed here all the time ;^)
>>
One of the few bands I liked when I was 13 that I still like now
>>
Is Primus essential spork-core?
>>
>>61132660
>woah dude this meme is so retro xD
>>
>>61132660
guess
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (79 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
79 KB, 1440x1080
>>61132612
Primus shows up fairly often. I'd say Butthole Surfers are kind of left out these days though.
>>
>>61132642
>>61132652
>>61132660
Guess I don't lurk enough. What is this spork-core? ... probably just another reference to autism I'm assuming...

>>61132656
My man. Same here.
>>
>>61132684
Fuck yeah, Butthole Surfers. That brings me back. Gotta listen to Pepper now. I never really got into them back in the day but am gonna give their albums a thorough listen since you brought em up.
>>
>>61132751
>>61132684
Well son, the funny thing about regret is; it's better to regret something you HAVE done, than to regret something you haven't done.
And by the way, if you see your mom this weekend, would you be sure to tell her...SATAN!

https://youtu.be/OkCjPDvgigw
>>
>>61132751
They changed A LOT over the years. Before the Pepper era, they were more of a cult band in the vein of the Impotent Sea Snakes or something.

"Creep in the Cellar" from 1986 was one of their more popular songs from back then:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTyO3D6uPFM
>>
>>61132844
makes sense... always seemed like that type of band to me. don't know why i never got into em over the years. >>61132811 this dude's link and yours makes me realize i've been missing out over the years.
>>
>>61132612
>never discussed
FUCK OUTTA HERE, SON.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.