[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sweeeeet wonderfull youuu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1447988078706.jpg (45 KB, 498x357) Image search: [Google]
1447988078706.jpg
45 KB, 498x357
You make me happy with the things you dooo...
>>
>>61127382
I fucking hate my life op
>>
Ohhh can it be sooo
This feeling follows me wherever I gooo

>>61127420
Pfff mine is literally pointless.
>>
>>61127466
I never did belieeeeeeeved in miracleeees
But I've a feeling it's time to try
>>
I never did belieeeeeeeved in the wayyys of magic
But i'm begining to wonder why
>>
File: pepe14.png (117 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
pepe14.png
117 KB, 900x900
WRIGLE LIKE A FUCKING EEEL
>>
>The song was inspired by an affair McVie had with Curry Grant. "To avoid flare-ups", she told her then-husband John McVie that the song was about her dog; he found out later what it was really about.

Imagine how little respect you'd have to have for other people to tell this to, of all people, your husband.
>>
>>61129240
I'M COMING UP YOUR ASS!
>>
>>61129271
>he song was inspired by an affair McVie had with Curry Gra

OP here

You have to be fucking kidding you just destroyed it for me.

Why would you do that?

Fuck, why?

Are you all here at /mu/ like that?

/int/ told me to come here, why did I listened to them.

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck
>>
>>61130542
Always remember to disassociate the music and the artist.
>>
>>61130668
Then why would you give the song backgound???
>>
>>61130803
Well, knowledge of the song's subject is one thing, because it allows you to appreciate songs on another level. But if you find something that makes you think the song is worse than you initially thought, you have to be able to reject it from your worldview and continue appreciating it in whatever way you did initially.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.