[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I thought this album was pretty good, up until the track with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: oneohtrix-point-never-replica.jpg (270 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
oneohtrix-point-never-replica.jpg
270 KB, 500x500
I thought this album was pretty good, up until the track with the Hank Hill sample. Then it became obvious to me that this album is just a meme.
>>
xD
>>
ok
>>
BWAAAAH
>>
File: 1441596859730.png (164 KB, 529x314) Image search: [Google]
1441596859730.png
164 KB, 529x314
>>61126048
UP!
>>
>>61126048
Which track is that? It sounds great.
>>
got dang it bobbeh!
>>
>>61127046
is that really the sample? I never realized it was Hank Hill. in fact I thought it was one of the best tracks on the album
>>
This album brought me to tears one time.

This and Garden of Delete are GOAT, R Plus Seven sucks da dick doe boi.
>>
>>61128273
>R Plus Seven sucks da dick doe boi.
Kill yourself
>>
>>61128273
I don't understand how you can say this, all three are great but R + 7 is the undisputed GOAT. Lopatin wrote his best melodies on that project. also I feel the tracks are more texturally diverse
>>
>>61128273
wrong
>>
every opn song is good desu
>>
best EP?
I say either Betrayed in the Octagon or Zones Without People
>>
>>61126048

What track? Never noticed desu
>>
>>61128356
>>61128599
>>61128610
it sucks yo
>>
>>61128828
It has the most staying power of all his releases, the motifs are more thought out, the textures are more odd than anything he's done, and on the whole it's one of his most cohesive projects yo
>>
UP
>>
>>61128828
I'm interested in what you actually dislike about it though. you should give reasons. I won't call you a rude name like pleb
>>
>>61126048
>this album is just a meme.
yeah but a good one
>>
>>61128273
do you remember which part of the album brought you to tears?
>>
>>61128223
I didn't think it was. I just always thought it sounded like Hank Hill. Maybe it actually is?
>>
>>61128769
betrayed in the octogon is best i reckon
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.