[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New NIN in 2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 535x275) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 535x275
So Trent is coming up with new music next year. What are you expecting?

>a new set of Ghosts
>Hestitation Marks vol. II
>TDS follow up
>>
has he ever done a love song?
>>
>>61124286
i'm kinda hoping he might take some influence from OPN and see what he comes up with.
but who knows really
>>
>>61124286
>What are you expecting?
The Downward Spiral vol.2

Enough time has passed for him to rehash that sound.
>>
>>61124364
This.
>>
>>61124463

This and only this.

You're right about enough time passing to do it, too.
>>
>>61124364
>expecting him to do something interesting
Anon pls
>>
>>61125034
Ayyy
>>
>>61124286
Waiting for a reissue on the fragile
>>
>>61124347
The Fragile
>>
>>61124286
>a new set of Ghosts
Please.
>>
Something with a little bit more of balls than Hesitation Marks. And if he's gonna do another happy song, something that's not as bland and forced as Everything
>>
>>61124463
The Upward Spiral?
>>
>>61129327
kek.
>>
>>61124286
I'd be interested only if its another set of Ghosts or more soundtrack work

NIN haven't sounded interesting since Ghosts. The Slip and Hesitation Marks were fucking horrible.
>>
>>61129986
I agree 100%. So sad to see the favorite artist of my youth go so bad.

>>61124463
We all wish but I don't think he will have that state of mind again. At least he has contributed to some of the most incredible original music out there.
>>
i want him to make some funky industrial dance music
>>
>>61124347

That's What I Get
Something I Could Never Have
Reptile
And All That Could Have Been
I'm Looking Forward to Joining You, Finally and The Day the World Went Away (Family based love songs dedicated to his Grandmother who had died)
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.