[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Y'all I been "official" with this girl for a week-
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4
Y'all I been "official" with this girl for a week- should I duck out before it gets too serious?
>>
OP, you and a majority of people on this board (including myself) are fucking faggots. Stop being so shallow some people like some basic shit get used to it. Not everyone is as refined in taste as the elitest cunt sharks that patrol the chum and sewage filled waters of this garbage music meme board. none of you are special killyourselves my men
>>
>>61118767
I mean, Elliott Smith and Nirvana isn't TOO bad
You could probably easily get her into similar stuff

Also, if you truly like her, that really shouldn't be a significant problem IMO
>>
>>61118767
yes, preferably by killing yourself in the process. How autistic are you?
>>
Op here, also she started pretending to like old jungle- which I know is only to impress me. Plus she's taller than I am at 5'11".
>>
its ok OP, if you dont like something about a person you can always try and change it later on
>>
>>61118767
Yes you should. She is a subhuman that can't appreciate art and should be thrown into the trash.
>>
let me guess, death grips fan?
>>
>>61118901
you're a faggot for wanting to break up with her because of her music taste but
>dating a girl that's taller than you
lmao
>>
>>61118767
Nirvana are p good though, unless these are just cause she has crazy love for like 1 or 2 songs off each artist rather than albums.
Also, whats good Elliot Smith to start with?
https://wehavepaws.bandcamp.com/track/needle-in-the-hay-elliott-smith-live-in-los-angeles-the-satellite that's a pretty neato cover I've heard a few times.
>>
>>61118935
dinosaur jr
>>
>>61118851
>>61118876
>>61118893
>>61118901
>>61118924
>>61118935
>>61118938
>>61118940
>>61118945
I want all the normies to GET THE FUCK OFF MY FUCKING BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>61118987
i'm sorry. you're right. i shouldn't be on here. people have been looking at me funny these past couple days and I haven't showered in weeks. I've been too preoccupied with trying to impress people on here with my taste that I've ended up losing sight of what's really important. thank you anon. thank you so very much for showing me the way.
>>
>>61118987
I mean, we're talking about someone who doesn't dedicate themselves to music here
You have to alter your standards at least a little bit; it would kind of be like chastising someone whose main interest isn't film for not being versed in the French New Wave.
That's just my two cents
>>
Not everybody looks at music the same way you do man, not everybody looks at is as a hobby, or something to analyze critically. Sometimes people just want to listen to what sounds catchy. Does she have any other hobbies? Things she's good at?

Look at those things and judge her by that, to see if she has passion in general, not just passion in music. Your differences are what give your relationship contrast and depth.

If you find it necessary to date a girl who is into the exact same things you are, go ahead, that's fine too. But it will be very difficult.
>>
>>61118767

LOL what a pleb.

A /mu/ approved GF would listen to Kanye West, Drake, Kendrick Lamar, FKA Twigs, Earl Sweatshit, Rhianna, Future, Young Thug and have had at least 2 black sexal partners before meeting you shaking my head
>>
File: fuckoff.gif (498 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
fuckoff.gif
498 KB, 300x225
>>61118851
>>61118876
>>61118893
>>61118901
>>61118924
>>61118935
>>61118940
>>61119062
You obviously don't understand. Why would you want to be with someone you have nothing in common with, let alone them not understanding your passion? I'd rather be alone for eternity then spend my whole life with someone that has shit taste in music.
>>
>>61120038
Cringe
>>
What would your ideal girlfriend listen to?
>>
>>61120133
kill yourself
>>
>>61120302
cringe
>>
>>61120167
what i listen to and nothing else
>>
>>61118767
>"official"
Just kill yourself desu
>>
Cake is patrician.
>>
It's a woman, if you ever want a partner with good taste you better get ready for dick in your ass.
>>
>>61118901
Manlets can't be choosers
>>
It could be way worse, opie
However, if you want to pull the plug, just do it /mu/ is full of thirsty cucks that will tell you otherwise
There are a lot of silly standards to have, but wanting someone that can relate to your passions is not
>>
hey /mu/ how do i ask this girl to be "official"
>>
Arctic Monkeys and Pinback were my high school lineup

pass her my way
>>
>>61121967
just dont give her a ring
>>
>>61122026

She's in high school, which is another reason I don't want to break up. I'm 29, how many more opportunities like this will I get?
>>
1st off, Pinback is great.

>>61122628
DONT DATE HIGH SCHOOLERS WHEN YOU'RE 29
>>
>>61120038
Dating someone you have little in common with but you're both open to new things >>>>> dating someone who is just the same as you
>>
>>61122628
Please be bait, otherwise jeezo man, get dead.
>>
>>61122628
I hope you get arrested
>>
>>61122882

For what? It's not illegal to date teenagers. We went to a Lightning Bolt show with mutual friends and she went wild and also bought me an Agollach vinyl from some crusties outside.

I fell in love, so sue me.

But now I'm starting to think she's basic as fuck
>>
>>61122974
Teenagers are basic.

What were you listening to/doing with your life at that age?
>>
>>61123007

I graduated at 15 then dropped out of college to work on a farm. Now I play a moderately successful anti-folk act and... work on a farm.
>>
>>61118767
>blue hair
family..... ... .. .
... . . .............
>>
>>61118987
>MY FUCKING BOARD
This isn't /r9k/ dude
>>
>>61123036
>29yo dating a teenager
>in an anti-folk band
This couldn't be anything other than bait.
>>
Yeah, seriously, music taste is a very small factor in deciding whether I like a girl or not. My girlfriend likes Maroon 5 and basic stuff like that I don't really care for, but it's not like that's anywhere close to a deal breaker. Hell, she's even figured out how autistic I am about music, and loves me anyway.
>>
WHO THE FUCK CARES???

Are you REALLY so autistic you'll be turned off by her music taste while you're shoving your pencil up her cooter?

besides not like you cant get her into other stuff. my top 5 was basic ass shit like gulag orkestar too but i still listen to other stuff.
>>
>>61123350
It's called standards. I know thirsty beta's like you will take whatever you can get, but the real alpha males have options.
>>
>>61118938
literally nothing wrong with this, i'm 6'4 but wouldnt mind dating someone taller than me even though we'd be two giraffes
>>
>>61123118

It's not a band, i play acoustic guitar and drum machine. I play from gainesville fl to lafayette LA and it ALMOST covers rent and power, so I ain't mad.
>>
>>61123386
I'm 6'4 and made $65k a year. i think im doing good enough. personal hobbies are the last thing to look into.
>>
File: black-man-disgusted-look.jpg (99 KB, 334x500) Image search: [Google]
black-man-disgusted-look.jpg
99 KB, 334x500
>>61122628
you are the scum of the earth
>>
>>61118893
Cake is pretty awful.
>he's going the distance! he's going for.. MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMES
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.