[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The greatest collection of music ever created.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
The greatest collection of music ever created.
>>
>demos

Sure bud
>>
File: Metal_machine_music.jpg (57 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Metal_machine_music.jpg
57 KB, 500x500
>>
>>61118506
yeah its an unfinished collection of demos and its still the greatest work of music ever created
>>
You're the reason people hate BB fans.
>>
File: mike-love.jpg (59 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
mike-love.jpg
59 KB, 640x960
Mike Love did nothing wrong
>>
Enjoy your unfinished backing tracks, OP.
>>
>>61118586
No Mike Love and Bruce's fake "The Beach Boys" touring band is why people hate BB fans.
>>
If the tracks are unfinished then why is there such great cohesion?
>>
>>61118551
It's pretty good, but nowhere near the 'greatest' or even Pet Sounds.
>>
>>61119087
Do you think that's something that happens the moment the track is finished?
Think about what you're asking for a second and then think about the process of writing a song for an album.
>>
>>61119087
Because they have been trying to edit this shit for more than 40 years.
>>
Why does no one talk about Barnyard? I love that shit. Also, the reprise of Child Is Father of The Man in Surf's Up is the GOAT moment in music
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.