[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIV SG9FVAoI Is this the mo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: CWapVaOUYAA9kOF.jpg (35 KB, 599x355) Image search: [Google]
CWapVaOUYAA9kOF.jpg
35 KB, 599x355
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIVSG9FVAoI

Is this the most touching music video of 2015?

This shit made my heart all happy. Turned me into a softie.

>tfw you will never feel this feel
>>
do u think he will beat his daughter too?
>>
make a nigga shed a tear
>>
I fucking hate this douchebag.
>>
nnigger
>>
>>61115824
This video is pretty much unhateable desu.
>>
>>61115889
consider ebola my man
>>
>>61115710
I know this might be off-topic, but

>music videos

Fuck off. If I wanted to watch a film, I would watch a fucking film. Music videos do nothing to enhance the musical experience.
>>
>>61115907
>hating a video of a man playing with his daughter
>>
>>61115908
ikr

it seems every video these days has the first 1:30 as some corny mini movie before the song comes on. Painful shit
>>
>>61115710
As much as I hate Chris Brown, this is adorable.
>>
>>61115965

took the PR bait like a champ there m8

look chris brown is a nice guy everyone
>>
>>61115990
It's just a nice little video.

The daughter is clearly happy, he's clearly happy.

Yeah it's obviously his team trying to improve his image but at the same time you can see that there's a very very loving relationship between him and his daughter.
>>
>>
>>61115908
>wanted to watch the new chris brown music video
its a song clip :'(
>>
>>61115789
/thread
>>
>>61115710

People who beat their wives or have ever been perpetrators of domestic abuse should have the same social shame attached to pedophiles. There is absolutely no acceptable reason to raise your hand to your wife, husband, boyfriend, girlfriend, whatever. Don't make excuses for this hunk of shit; don't listen to his music.
>>
http://pitchfork.com/news/49437-more-details-of-frank-oceanchris-brown-fight-emerge-frank-says-he-was-called-a-faggot/
>>
touching = gay so I won't watch it
>>
>>61115710
who's the baby mama?
>>
>>61118807
Some hoe. I think he won custody over the child and considering the legal issues he's had, she's probably a fucking awful mother lmao
>>
>>61118728
I'm of the belief that the person and the music should be separated to some degree if you get what I'm saying.

Like John Lennon is obviously one of the most revered musicians of all time but it's no secret that he's done some fucked up shit. Much worse of a person than Chris Brown.

Michael Jackson could've touched children. Still a musical legend.

Like Chris Brown's music isn't great and I'm not putting him up there with those people but I don't see the point of mentioning the Rihanna incident on a video where he's playing with and enjoying the love of his daughter. Just because he did something very very bad doesn't mean that everything positive he does has to be frowned upon.
>>
>>61118743
>One of Brown's crew used the term "faggot"
>One of Brown's crew

And how is this fault?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.