[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Behold, your AOTY 2015
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 280x280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 280x280
Behold, your AOTY 2015
>>
>>61105276
the best trap album ever released and that's a fact
>>
reluctantly agree
>>
>>61105276
thumb in butt
>>
>>61105304
>>61105370
Post your other 5 AOTY
>>
>>61105519
what do u mean

I'm not OP but ds2 is great. it's probably not the AOTY, but it is an exceptional quality trap album and it may be the best of all time.
>>
>>61105304
but that's not Barter 6
>>
the aoty tournament determined that carrie & lowell was /mu/'s collective AOTY. and i'm still pissed that this album beat tame impala.
>>
>>61105549
B6 is up there for sure

In my opinion ds2 beats it really slightly. I've Listened to both albums dozens of times
>>
>>61105564
Currents? That album is a fucking masterpiece combining pop with psychadelic Rock perfectly.

My non rap song of the year is provably Let it Happen, followed by The Less I know the Better (partially because of that music video, though)
>>
>>61105606
yeah and ds2 beat currents in the tournament which was some bullshit
>>
>>61105606
lol /mu/ is full of fucking plebs

Currents is generic indie garbage marketed toward designed for retards like you
>>
>>61105606

>My non rap song of the year is provably Let it Happen

yikes
>>
>>61105709
I don't listen to a lot of non rap. are you gonna suggest something or just be a whiny faggot?
>>
>>61105747
Literally any other talked about album this year
>>
Future has nothing great going musically. Claiming he's important is the same as claiming Coldplay is important.
>>
>>61105747

>are you gonna suggest something

If you insist. I suggest exclusive Reddit use.
>>
>>61105821
You mean Muse.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.