[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys think of Tool?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
What do you guys think of Tool?
>>
>>61103750
i REALLY like this picture
>>
the kids don't like them. I have no idea why.
>>
>>61103758

It's all yours my friend
>>
that image is cancer
>>
I don't know, you must be pretty smart to like them. I feel like everything they done is just to intellectual for me.
>>
>>61103750
Pretty sure pictures like this are made by people falseflagging as Tool fans.

I love Tool since I was 15 and I've never met fans like this, online or off.

>What do you guys think of Tool?
They're amazing. Lateralus is one of the best rock albums of the 2000s
>>
mu hates tool but loves the tool b-sides that come from Karnitool
>>
>>61103835
This. The extreme fans thing barely happens irl but of course /mu/ loves to use any excuse to shit on a band.
>>
>>61104048
Especially when they've got pitchfork on their side. Drones gonna drone.
>>
File: ew.gif (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
ew.gif
1 MB, 640x360
>>61104048
Go to any comment section on a tool video.

It's not just "man tool is amazing!" it's

This album and 10,000 Days are the only ones I've ever actually gotten... high off of. No drugs or anything. It puts me in a creative zone like no other, and if I listen to it while drifting off to sleep, the journey it puts me on and the visions it produces are ethereal, extraterrestrial even... and absolutely incredible.

"Tool's music isn't just music. It's some of the most introspective, dream-inducing masterpieces I've ever had the joy of experiencing. Not hearing, experiencing. ️"

and

"Tool is the best band on the planet in terms of sheer musical genius. Their ability to conjure up intellectual and thought-provoking music is second to none. There is such precision and intricacy to the sounds you hear. You know something is true creative craftsmanship when you can listen to a 10 minute song and enjoy every second of it."
>>
>>61104108
>>61104048
>>61103835

>no enthusiastic fans exist because I say they dont!!!
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.