[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sonic Youth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
I have it on good authority that there will be a Sonic Youth reunion in 2016. No new music or anything, but they'll be headlining a couple of the major festivals.

The festivals are still bidding, so none are set in stone, but expect some of the main/obvious ones and probably one or two surprise/wild card fests. Also expect a warm up/unannounced show in NYC beforehand. All of this will probably start to materialize around March or April.

I have no proof and none of you have any reason to believe it but fuck it, I'm drunk and wanted to tell someone so enjoy.
>>
do thurston and kim still hate each other? or now that they're both banging other people are they ready to start collecting checks again?
>>
I believe you
>>
>>61102583

I have it on good authority that this would've eventually happened anyway because these shits are getting old and need to play the bills.
>>
not really surprising if true. there's too much money to be made in the whole reunion thing.
>>
>>61102583
get rid of thurston and have Lee sing all his parts and I'll be OK with it
>>
>>61102690
Thurston >> Lee
>>
>>61102690

they both suck at singing but thurston sucks less
>>
If Riot Fest could get SY that'd be cool. They'd probably have them do a Daydream Nation in full set though which would suck.
>>
>>61102705
thurston is a cheating piece of sh*t
>>
>>61102826

that has nothing to do with music though
>>
>>61102845
I don't want my money to go to him
>>
>>61102605
Thurston and Thurston's relationship had been in trouble for something like 10 years before the band split. She knew that he was fucking other women for a long time, they were going to relationship counselling over it.
>>
>>61102978
*Kim and Thurston's relationship, obviously
>>
>>61102605
It would be just like them to get back together just to stick it to people with normal relationships who aren't destroying society one "well, who really cares?" at a time.
>>
>>61102978
Wow, I didn't realize his mental state had deteriorated so much that he though he was cheating on himself.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.