[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Listening to this for the first time ~
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: front.jpg (798 KB, 800x787) Image search: [Google]
front.jpg
798 KB, 800x787
Listening to this for the first time ~
>>
>>61101364
I haven't listened to it c:

Thanks for joining us, crazyaga
>>
>>61101393
Listen to it then anon ~

It's basically an art pop album in japanese, and it's quite nice so far (i started this thread just a tiny bit after the first song started)
>>
bump ~
>>
test
>>
I swear someone fucking coughs in the first track
>>
File: shoso-strip.png (305 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
shoso-strip.png
305 KB, 600x600
/mu/ tricked me into listening to this
told me it was good lol
>>
>>61101940
Well everyone have different opinions
>>
>all her albums were up on Youtube a few days ago
>they've suddenly all been taken down despite being up for a week to my knowledge
Why are Japanese music labels such jews? And it wasn't a fan-uploaded version of the album, it was the official one where it's seperate tracks put into a playlist by Youtube themselves.
>>
ok
>>
>>61101871
Why are you talking like this ~

I like Shiina Ringo and Tokyo Jihen, but you seem like a bit of a faggot.
>>
>>61102040
because he's CRAZY
>>
Friendly reminder that the vacuum cleaner moment from that album is the best moment from the album.
>>
>>61101907
someoneFUCKING REPLY TO ME AND LISTEN TO IT AND UNDERSTAND THAT IT SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONE IS COUGHING ON THE FIRST FKEKING TRACK

>ignored in real life
>same as usual
>FUCKING IGNORED ON 4CHAN
>>
>>61102014
Please don't use the word "jew" as a synonym to greed. that is offensive towards jewish people, for pretty obvious reasons.

next time, just say "greedy", it will have the exact same meaning without being offensive.

thank you.
(i'm not jewish myself btw)

>>61102040
I will talk however i want to talk ~
And the fact you swear me just because of the way i talk, says things about you, and nothing about me.

Besides, what are you even trying to say when you are calling me "faggot"? that i am homosexual? that would be partially correct since im attracted to both genders, but that's not a negative thing. that i'm feminine? that would be incorrect since im not a feminine person, im a soft and passionate guy but im not feminine. but, even if i was feminine, that wouldnt have been negative thing. so really, you tried to swear me by calling me "faggot", but did you really think about the meaning of the swear you are saying before saying it? maybe, you just said it to show general disrespect, regardless of the actual meaning of that swear

be nice and friendly anon.

thank you.
(and yes, im aware people here are very likely to ridicule this post instead of taking it seriously and realizing that being friendly is better for everyone, but i do not care about that - i'm going to say how i really feel and what i really think.)
>>
>>61102184
Damn, you're mad. Could you stop listening to Shiina Ringo so I don't accidentally discuss her stuff with you at any point in my life?
>>
>>61102264
Don't you think your attempt to hurt my feelings by making that statement is both immoral and pointless?
>>
>>61101364
*subscribes*
>>
Enjoy, OP. One of my favourite albums.

On the subject of Ringo, most people agree her latest single is shit right? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LVAmMxICoA One of the only things from her I've not liked. It was for a coca cola advert so maybe she was just lazy on purpose.

I mean, the one before that I really like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVFTW5Epx4M It's funny, at the beginning of the year she said this was her general image going forward then she releases the coca cola song...

Sorry for the ramble but it's not often you see a Ringo thread here.
>>
>>61102264
I think it would be in your best interest to try and express yourself like a grownup. People would be more likely to take what you say seriously. Just a friendly suggestion.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.