[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
been really into this record lately. where to next with the smiths?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: The-Queen-is-Dead-cover.png (163 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
The-Queen-is-Dead-cover.png
163 KB, 300x300
been really into this record lately. where to next with the smiths?
>>
Pretty much any album, they're all good
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyaSQLlS5e8

and Hatful of Hollow
>>
All of their albums are good, they have hardly any bad songs.
If you want to hear some of their non-album tracks, listen to Louder than Bombs
>>
>>61095594
got hatful up next

even tho it's a compilation?
>>
>>61095658
It has some god-tier non-album tracks so yeah, give it a listen too
>>
>>61095658
For me (with their actual albums)
Meat is Murder > s/t > Queen is Dead > Strangeways

But they're all great
>>
>>61095658
this was my entry into smiths. it's got some great cuts on there. i'd go meat is murder tbqhwy lad
>>
>>61095594
WILLIAM, WILLIAM IT WAS REALLY NOTHINGGGGGG
>>
I'd say Meat is Murder friend
>>
>>61095672
>>61095682
>>61095698
thx guys meat is murder is up next
>>
>>61095712
The digital edition has "How Soon is Now" in the middle, which has to be one of their best songs
>>
>>61095733
Yep, it's their best.
>>
>>61095733
just got to this song. def recognize this song. its really good
>>
>>61095853
I AM THE SON
AND THE HEEIIIRRRR
>>
>>61095861
that guitar swell noise at the beginning (and throughout) is really iconic
>>
Hatful of Hollow is fucking GOAT
>>
>>61095553
Go into Staind and Limp Biskit next, before you lose your masculinity. The Shits won't get you laid, bro.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.