[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that drugs are ultimately the reason why he's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: kc.jpg (675 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
kc.jpg
675 KB, 1000x1000
Daily reminder that drugs are ultimately the reason why he's dead.
>>
>>61093584
You mean because they gave his murderers a scapegoat?
>>
>>61093584
Yeah
He died from a lethal injection of lead to his mouth.
>>
>>61093584
life is the ultimate reason that he's dead
>>
>>61093609
actually the lethal heroin overdose he was injected with probably killed him before the gunshot
>>
>>61093637
except the fact he was still alive to pull the trigger and blow his head off
hmmmm ok den
>>
>>61093666
>implying somebody wasn't there to blow his head off
also nice evil trips
>>
>>61093666
>actually being this stupid
>>
He died for our sins.
>>
>>61093584
Add in the media, his own warped views on fame, and his father and I'll agree.
>>
>>61093584
No, mental illness is the reason he is dead. Drug use was a symptom of his mental illness, not the other way round.
>>
>>61093878
but he was a much happier person before he started using heroin.
>>
Also the reason he made good music, so I'll call it even.
>>
>tfw we never got another Bleach

shit sucks
>>
>>61093943
Yeah we got in utero which is infinitely better
>>
>>61093943
>implying Incesticide wasn't just another (better) Bleach
>>
>>61093920
a happy person doesn't start using heroin
>>
>>61093982
Downer was a bonus track and Big Long Now was an unused track

Beeswax, Mexican Seafood, Hairspray Queen, Aero Zeppelin and Stain are like Bleach but worse

The rest is pop shit
>>
>>61094097
I never said he was completely happy, of course he always had his issues. It's just that his mood and mental state deteriorated significantly after started using heroin.

Also, he didn't start using because he was unhappy. He started using because of his chronic stomach pain.
>>
>>61094205
wow, you have absolute shit taste, my friend
>>
>>61094308
how so?
>>
>>61093637
Somebody get this guy a tinfoil hat.
>>
>>61094760
>he hasn't seen Soaked in Bleach
>>
>>61094296
I think it's overly simplistic to blame solely one thing for someone's actions. I'd say he probably had daddy issues (which might have come from alcoholism/drugs/poverty in his family's past) which festered into mental issues, which having gone untreated led him to cope with drugs, which were brought on by the influence of the subculture he was into and his friend group. Maybe there was also grief that went unchecked sometime during his life like if his grandma or a close friend suddenly died and it just added more shit.

If you put the blame on just one thing, it's like saying that all mental patients will commit suicide. A lot of shit adds up with certain people who are exposed to certain influences, as opposed to other people who may start with the same mental disorder and be exposed to an environment that keeps them from getting into drugs or whatever.
>>
>>61094929
did you know that if you aren't gullible, it's possible to watch a conspiracy 'documentary' and walk away unconvinced
>>
Actually, I think he would have killed himself years before if it wasn't for the pain reliever that heroin was
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.