[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went so wrong in this mans life?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4
File: OxKFB3u.jpg (596 KB, 2048x1777) Image search: [Google]
OxKFB3u.jpg
596 KB, 2048x1777
What went so wrong in this mans life?
>>
>>61093487
Being born as a negroid.
>>
>>61093487
Is this guy the dad of shaytards?
>>
>>61093487
Probably being a sensitive kid with a drug habit growing up in a fucked up home in relatively unpleasant socio-economic circumstances that exposed him to some fucked up shit age continued to fuck with him and influence his point of view on life long after he escaped that environment and stopped doing drugs as frequently. That's the vibe I get from Death Grips. Rides seen crazy shit.
>>
>>61093577
>>61093588
>>61093633
uhhh guys? guys!?
>>
>>61093633

i don't think any of this is true. He probably had a far more normal upbringing than you people would like.
>>
File: XgdN8qS.jpg (382 KB, 892x1872) Image search: [Google]
XgdN8qS.jpg
382 KB, 892x1872
:( :( :(
>>
>>61093487
His Mother died and he does not talk to his father anymore
>>
>>61093661
Lol he has a Revenge shirt
>>
>>61093487
I think he is just kind of shy and kind of reserved as fuck, and may have some family troubles. Reading on his life it appears he is kind of a normal fellow with an interest for arts. I don't believe there is 0,5% of his persona within his real self
>>
>>61093661
Delete this now you creepy faggot.
>>
Crack rock
>>
>>61093661
This post made me want to cry a little.
>>
nothing. he's a boring pseudo-deep liberal arts bro. he grew up in nice affluent loving family.
>>
>>61093633
what? he grew up at least middle class but more likely upper middle class
>>
>>61094583
thats zach hill. zach hill grew up in the suburbs and started doing heroin in his 20s as a way to rebel. stefan had a hard life.
>>
>>61094583
>pseudo-deep
are you implying that you know what "real" deep is? are you implying that you are deeper than ride?
>>
>>61093661
Thank you for posting this, I'll never think of Stefan the same way. He seems like a great guy.
>>
>>61094596
How do you know they weren't poor? Are you really sure he grew up middle class?
>>
>>61093661
as a guy with a dad who really fucked up, the boohoo why my son no wanna be around me routine is one thing but it's like, you ruined my fucking childhood. not only did you deprive me of the support system of functional parents, you took from me, you damaged me emotionally etc. and now you wanna stroll back into my life. so don't cry any tears for MC Ride's dad, if he doesn't have a relationship with his son be sure there's a damn good reason for it. thank god I had friends and my grandparents to fall back on. I don't know what the fuck this generation of kids raised by single moms is gonna do when their parents are losers and so are their grandparents
>>
>>61094608
im deeper than every 30 year old man that writes lyrics like him
>>
>>61094623
yes
>>
>>61094630
>implying anyone writers lyrics like him
>>
>>61094603
Is zach still on heroin? And has stefan been into that shit, ya think?
>>
>>61094608
He's just being obnoxious.
Feel free to ignore and dismiss.
>>
File: andymorin.jpg (346 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
andymorin.jpg
346 KB, 2048x1536
Since we're talking Death Grips guys here, anybody knows if Andy is a cross-dresser or something? There are always some pictures of him wearing make-up, and on the I've seen footage I'm pretty sure I saw him wearing a dress or something like that. That guy really looks like he llikes that kinda shit
>>
>>61093487
He just wanted to make music with his friends but now he's a meme and his fanbase is more than half his age.

No one deserves that.
>>
>>61094642
lmao... yeah he's very unique
>>
>>61094661
he got into it for the boy pussy tho
>>
>>61094678
bussy*
>>
>>61094661
Wow you fell for the meme.

>>61094660
He probably does that for fun. Human curiosity.
>>
>>61094658
its aight i was just wanted him to reply with something like this >>61094608
>>
>>61094627
same but thankfully my dad died of cancer when i was 14
>>
>>61094658
its aight i was just wanted him to reply with something like this >>61094630
>>
>>61094660
https://youtu.be/eAb_rPl5Ccs?t=35s
>>
>>61094748
He is having the infamous cerebral-boner
>>
>>61094596
You hear that a lot from musicians, but it's usually faked when they put it out there. Stefan has been pretty quiet about his past, which makes the reality of that more likely.
>>
>>61094847
idk how anyone can think otherwise. his lyrics come across as tryhard, detached and sheltered. just like how when they were couch surfing they called themselves homeless lol.
>>
>>61095247
Wanna explain why the music is so good then? Or, let me guess...You think they're shit but you're posting in a dg thread anyway, right?
>>
>>61095679
damn xDDDD pwnt!!!
>>
>>61093487
he saw footage
>>
>>61093661
if you're an actual death grips fan, then you would know posting shit like this goes against every wish Stefan has in regards to keeping his privacy.
>>
As someone who grew up in and still lives in Sacramento trust me this city fucks you up. If you're not a well-off recent move, trust fund hipster or total wannabe redneck this place will ruin you. Either actively, the way it definitely did for Stefan, or passively, the way long lonely nights drinking by yourself do. Sacramento is either a purgatory or a desert hellhole for most people.
>>
>>61094627
This. My parents get upset that I want to cut them out my life but like it or not, they still damaged me emotionally as a child. As an adult, there isn't any real point in rebuilding that relationship because it just isn't the same, there isn't the need for support on the same level and otherwise, it makes more sense to seek relationships with like minded individuals now that you have the ability to do so. I mean, what kind of comfort can they provide that no-one else can?
>>
>>61096917
Lived in Sac for 3 years and there are a lot of meth heads out there. It was common to see someone weird at Sunvalley Mall like everyday.

Lots of cute white chicks tho if I do recall correctly
>>
>>61097036
*Sunrise Mall
>>
File: 1e2.gif (153 KB, 255x224) Image search: [Google]
1e2.gif
153 KB, 255x224
>>61095247
Oh yeah bro that's why nonsensical lyrics are so tryhard.
And what's wrong with detachment? Things obviously don't last forever.
He never talks in a literal sense. He represents his ideas himself with metaphors and stream of consciousness and not trying to put that through a character. Kind of like a form of catharsis.
And how are you so sure they weren't homeless?
>>
>>61094649
probably?

he only talks about his love for drugs in, I don't know, like half of their songs
>>
>>61095247
Honestly this, he probably is from the middle class. It's nothing to be ashamed about tho you can't really control that kind of shit. There's no need to insult it or defend against it like middle-class is some sort of derogatory term
>>
>>61094649
He said in an interview his sister got fucked up on drugs so I assume that was a motivator to stop shooting up.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.