[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guns N' Roses - Appetite for Destruction is objectively
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Firearms and Flowers.jpg (14 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Firearms and Flowers.jpg
14 KB, 300x300
Guns N' Roses - Appetite for Destruction is objectively the best album in music history. Discuss
>>
HE WONT LEAVE ME ALOOOONNNE
>>
I listened to this the other day and I have to say, it's pretty fucking good. Hated it in my teens though.
>>
guns n roses are objectively awful

boston beat the crap out of them
>>
fuck off and die
>>
File: OPyoufaggot.jpg (35 KB, 239x226) Image search: [Google]
OPyoufaggot.jpg
35 KB, 239x226
>>
>>61089429
jesus op that meme's too spicy
>>
>>61089429
>Appetite for Destruction
>objectively the best album in music history
it's a good album but kill urself my man
>>
I can’t think of a damn thing. I can’t even waste my time on that band, because they’re so obviously pathetic and untalented. I used to think that everything in the mainstream pop world was crap, but now that some underground bands have been signed with majors, I take Guns N’ Roses as more of an offense. I have to look into it more: They’re really talentless people, and they write crap music, and they’re the most popular rock band on the earth right now. I can’t believe it.
>>
File: 1355712582190.gif (548 KB, 209x204) Image search: [Google]
1355712582190.gif
548 KB, 209x204
friendly reminder that guns n roses are objectively good

>In the tradition of the Rolling Stones and the Sex Pistols, Guns N' Roses was a band of psychopaths, delinquents, sex maniacs, junkies and alcoholics who liked to show and sound what they were. Appetite For Destruction (1987) was as harrowing an experience as being catapulted into a dark narrow alley of the worst Los Angeles neighborhood. William "Axl Rose" Bailey's nasty, offensive, anti-heroic vocal acrobatics fended off the double-guitar attack of Saul "Slash" Hudson and Jeff "Izzy Stradlin" Isabell, who indulged in unbridled concertos of screeching and reckless riffs. The noise, the energy, the lyrics transformed each song into a bloody fistfight.
>>
I think the antics of Axl Rose are too fresh in people's memories for them to objectively evaluate Guns N Roses' merit.
>>
>>61090075
>the most popular rock band on earth right now
LMAO.
>>
>>61089429
No but it is responsible for two or three of the best hard rock/glam metal singles of the era. Appetite was simultaneously the zenith of LA hair rock as well as the end of it. Thank the Lord for that. Sub Pop too I guess.
>>
>>61090273
And so we ended an era of shit music, into an era of more shitty music. Rock music died in 82. Glam killed it and Grunge raped its corpse.
>>
>>61090313
True that. God Bless AC/DC then?
>>
>>61090606
>Rolling Stone Magazine gave a "zero" to several of their albums: the greatest compliment ever paid to them.
>>
>>61089429
I liked this album when I was 7

Haven't listened to it since then

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
lol you sound like my dad right now
>>
>>61090690
Straight up brother, hahaha dadrock lmao fuck off dadboy
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.