[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/mu/'s opinion on Rage Against The Machine?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
/mu/'s opinion on Rage Against The Machine?
>>
dated af, had some great songs, guerilla radio is still good, spent my childhood playing thps to this band and i must say i enjoyed every minute of it.
>>
Memes On Parade is pretty good
>>
>>61088034
Zach's retarded politics aside, Rage were a pretty good band. Their self-titled is an amazing album.
>>
They have a pretty good guitarist and Bullet In The Head is a nice, if comically dated, piece of 90s rawk. Their politics amount to Marilyn Manson level of exploiting stupid idiots to get rich, but w/e.
>>
>>61088490
If only I didn't have to listen to it before every single metal concert. We get it, you're a music venue, you have a nice sound system. That said, the production is perfect.
>>
>>61088034
they made fred durst think rap rock was a good idea
pretty good tho
>>
>>61088547
>They have a pretty good guitarist and Bullet In The Head is a nice, if comically dated, piece of 90s rawk

That song make me want to pick up a Genesis controller and play Streets of Rage.
>>
The Battle of Los Angeles > S/T
>>
i prefer limp bizkit, ratm took themselves too seriously
>>
>>61088490
Whats so retarted about zach's politics bruh?
>>
>>61088703
>>
>>61088745

what's up black man?
>>
>>61088723
www.berniesanders.com is that way, dude. --->
>>
File: manute425.jpg (9 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
manute425.jpg
9 KB, 300x225
>>61088774
say it again cunt
>>
>>61088800

i prefer limp bizkit, ratm took themselves too seriously
>>
>>61088796
/pol/

Didn't realise politics that advance the common man was a meme
>>
We are so edgy, we haet capitalism...as our videos are playing on MTV in between Pepsi commercials.
>>
>>61088034
Only band to successfully merge rap and metal.
>>
why listen to these hacks when you can just listen to muse they made it better and took the rap out
>>
>>61090958
>muse
>listen
>lol
>>
>>61091074
muse are a hundred times better than ratm but what would i expect from a ratm fan

enjoy your nu-metal
>>
>>61091095
Fan of neither, i'll admit i used to like RATM. Enjoy your steampunk future z grade radiohead cringe falsetto alternative lol. Enjoy matt bellamy doing the wicky wicky's on his kaos pad
>>
>>61091095
I get that you're not supposed to feed the trolls but... I mean come on man, muse hasn't been good in years
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.