[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who actually goes to her concerts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: miley.jpg (887 KB, 1875x2813) Image search: [Google]
miley.jpg
887 KB, 1875x2813
Who actually goes to her concerts?
>>
>baby fetish
>exposes herself to everyone

shes a pedo no doubt shes probably fucked a few kids
>>
>>61086102
Highly underrated post
>>
>>61086102
Wonderful meme would share on ifunny again : )
>>
>>61086102
>he fucked like he rapped
>>
>>61086159
i just got here from funnyjunk actually haha
>>
>>61086064
I really thought that was a man for a long time.
>>
>>61086173
haha this was posted on memecenter and well I just had to click on that hyperlink haha : )
>>
File: 098.jpg (81 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
098.jpg
81 KB, 640x640
>>61086202
/)
>>
her face is so masc from this angel
>>
she was hot at one point. now she's fucking disgusting
>>
OK but seriously. Who goes to her concerts?
>>
>>61086083
OR she was fucked as a kid.
>>
>>61086469
i went to see joanna newsom in boston and miley was playing the same night. i only saw tumblr daddy issues girls and super gay dudes with her merch on the train back home.
>>
>>61086349
chicken booty
>>
>>61086469
i'd go
>>
>>61086469
i wouldn't see a regular miley cyrus concert but i'd see her with the flaming lips

of course, i'd see the flaming lips no matter what dumb bullshit they were doing
>>
>>61087749
i totally would go to fuck some bitches!
>>
>>61086064
damn her jawline is so masculine, would made a really hot trans boy
>>
>>61088503
Fuck off
>>
>>61086469
I saw her last year with Icona Pop. I went with some family members in real shitty nosebleeds. I hadn't heard anything other than Wrecking Ball and like one other famous one I can't remember now. I figured it'd be a fun show, and it was. Very theatrical. She went all out on her excess theme.

As for who went as hardcore fans, lots of scantily dressed teens and preteens.

8/10, would attend again.
>>
i love how all of you guys are talking about this like it was her decision to do this shit. miley's just a puppet of the industry like any other pop star
>>
The same people who used to go to Lady Gaga's concerts, but now that gaga took a break and is trying to get her life together, she has left a slot open for another weird slut to do sex onstage while music is playing.
>>
>>61086064

isnt that a man?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.