[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pick one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (163 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
163 KB, 600x600
Pick one
>>
File: 1439462894495.jpg (38 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
1439462894495.jpg
38 KB, 500x334
pet sounds
>>
>>61084780
painting with, is this even a competition?
>>
painting with
>>
>>61084780
they're all the same

grow some taste you pleb
>>
>>61084780
Animal Collective and Tame Impala are both awful
The Beatles and The Beach Boys are two of the best bands ever
>>
>>61084827
>>
>>61084780

Painting With, becuase I haven't heard it a million times already. Or at all, with the exception of floridada.
>>
Revolver
>>
pet sounds > painting with > revolver (sorry but too much filler) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lame impala tbqh
also, this is objective btw
/thread
yall can go to bed now
>>
Pet Sounds = Revolver > Tame Impala > what
>>
>>61084961
Pet Sounds > Revolver = Everything Lame Impala > Painting With
>>
>>61084885
What songs on Revolver do you consider filler?
>>
>>61084961
plebs are so shameless nowadays. it really blows
>>
>>61085020
No bully please
>>
so much plebeian in one thread

Revolver > Pet Sounds > Currents > Painting With
>>
Currents
>>
>>61085035
I bet you're as French as Quebec
>>
>>61085056
Well yeah, french fries really originated in Belgium.
>>
revolver > tame impala > pet sounds > painting with
>>
>>
i thought only floridada was released so far. did i miss something, or are assumptions being made?
>>
>>61086852
lol it was leaked
>>
>>61086852
oh, sick. i'll start looking. thanks, anon
>>
>>61085012
Eleanor Rigby
Love You Too
Here There and Everywhere
For No One
Tomorrow Never Knows
>>
Revolver>Pet Sounds>the other two
Tomorrow Never Knows is better than the entirety of Pet Sounds.
>Inb4 buttmad Americans defending their barbershop quartet boyband
>>
>>61086937
Enjoy your ruse cruise.

>>61086958
Ew.
>>
>>61086897
lies
>>
>>61087100
i mean someone recently said they were going to leak it on vocaroo but i didn't see any follow up
>>
>>61085115
>>61085051
I bet you're all under the age of 20.
shit taste in music. If you want real Psychedelic, look no further than GUM or Pond. They have the remaining members of tame impala and take more pride in their music and don't let whiny Kevin write all the material
>>
dude, why does this thread even exist?
>>
>>61086958
I'm fucking triggered
>>
>>61084841

You can't think both of these.

Tame Impala and AC are directly inspired by these classic artists -- so much so that they sound like them, or what could be their offspring. How can you shit on one and love the other?

>>61086978
Nah man, as someone that grew up on the Beatles and had only Beach Boys' greatest hits while growing up, in the past year I've gotten to finally sit down and enjoy the shit out of most of their discography. Brian DID hit genius-level beauty for multiple Beach Boys projects. Hearing them get better at making music in the beginning (just like we got to watch the Beatles) was/is a treat, and for both of them to have 'peaked' and had runs of mind-blowing albums being released one after the other's....damn. Must have been awesome.

The thing with the Beach Boys is they only had the 1 legit genius, whereas the Beatles were the fuckin' Beatles. 4 cool-ass pillars.

>>61087207
I bet you'd have shit on John Lennon had he not been killed and started his happy phase, starting to groove out on synth with Paul.
Both Gum and Pond are good, also.
>>
>>61086958
nice bait
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.