[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /mu/ like cage the elephant?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 20151216_175723_noexif.jpg (835 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
20151216_175723_noexif.jpg
835 KB, 2048x1536
Does /mu/ like cage the elephant?
>>
>>61082653
k
>>
>>61082645
Never really heard them OP. Care to post links to your favorite songs by them?
>>
>>61082645
They're shit.
>>
>>61082645
melophobia was great
>>
>>61082645
I love their first album. Didn't love TY,HB and ignored the rest of their stuff until Melophobia, which was 5/10
>>
>>61083029
>the rest of their stuff
>there's only the albums that you mentioned
>>
>>61082645
I do, but i don't know shit about music
>>
>>61082645
downboated
>>
>>61082645
yeah they're pretty great, loved their last two albums! haven't heard any of the new singles yet, i'll probably check it out when it gets released in like 2 or three days?
>>
>>61083945
Liking a certain kind of music and knowing about music aren't mutually exclusive, if you like it you like it, doesn't matter if you studied music or shit like that. Listen to what you like
>>
>>61084412
thanks wise sage
>>
>>61082645
yeah, they're great.
>>
pretty goodd band. i hope they stick with the psychedelic vibe from melophobia and maybe lean away from the basic pop formulas
>>
>>61085045
dan auerbach from the black keys produced the lead single from their newest album and it pretty much sounds like black keys but with CTE's lead singer instead
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wl7cF9bwNHE
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.