[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does the dude reading his poem on this ep remind anyone else
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: srfnzk.jpg (2 KB, 176x176) Image search: [Google]
srfnzk.jpg
2 KB, 176x176
Does the dude reading his poem on this ep remind anyone else of Elegant Elliot Ofen?
>>
>>61081621
Delete this post immediately.
>>
>>61081635
Why? lol
>>
>>61081621
Kind of reminds me of Virus, by Iron Maiden.
>>
Hey, man. Mike Moya here. I'm gonna have to ask you to delete this post right now.
>>
>>61081711
When I found out the dude ripped off IM it still didn't ruin the track for me. grateful for that at least
>>
>>61081635
>>61081711
>>61081723
OP here. You guys are fucking retarded. I'm just talking about the way the dude talks and how he acts. Nothing to do with the poem/song.
>>
>>61081711
He also quoted Hank Williams Jr on Providence.
>>
>>61081723
Get the fuck back to mtl, I don't want to drive to quebec city to see you play with dancers
>>
>>61081723
Answer my email about ALFOTHAD you Kanadian fuck
>>
>>61081844
this desu
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.