[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/mu/ what do you think of Twenty One Pilots?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Twenty_One_Pilots_-_Blurryface.jpg (50 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Twenty_One_Pilots_-_Blurryface.jpg
50 KB, 500x500
/mu/ what do you think of Twenty One Pilots?
>>
my gf likes them
>>
Music for 13 year olds with nose peircings
>>
>>61078266
why are you doing this to yourself
>>
Never listened to them but I have a friend who won't stop talking about them. He generally just likes the indie pop that they play in Starbucks so I always just assumed 21 Pilots were that kind of stuff.
>>
>>61078266
I like them, I like the mental illness aspect thats tied into their music. Or to be honest maybe the subjective idea of their being mental illness. Cause those with soem can relate to it. For those who don't understand well im glad you dont your not meant to.
>>
Based desu senpai
I like them
>>
>>61078905
Are you actually fucking 12?
>>
fucking horrible
>>
>>61078266
The singer's voice sounds like some teenage fuckboy who's never gotten laid and would rather talk about a woman's personality than her looks.
>>
I enjoy them a lot. Tyler's songwriting got pretty bad on Blurryface, but Vessel and Regional At Best are quite good.

On the other hand, their fan base is fucking awful, to the point where being a fan of Twenty One Pilots is embarrassing.
>>
No, but I have one dude friend who likes them.

Lots of girls I know like them as well.
>>
File: 1441343653149.jpg (91 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
1441343653149.jpg
91 KB, 1280x1280
horrible 3-by-3-grid-of-circles-core, listen to pic related instead
>>
it's pretentious as shit

they won't shut the fuck up about how much they hate pop but of course every single one of their songs sound like a top 40 hit's inbred cousin

and they also won't shut up about how very few people can understand their very straightforward and childish lyrics because they're So Deep™
>>
>>61079082
all of this is true, vessel was actually quite bearable but blurryface was a pile of shit
>>
my roommate likes them
they are kinda like if Why? was shitty imo
>>
>>61078266
they're absolute shit, kill yourself if you enjoy this music
>>
more like twenty one faggots.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.