[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why is grimes boyfriend so based?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: baased.jpg (27 KB, 572x174) Image search: [Google]
baased.jpg
27 KB, 572x174
why is grimes boyfriend so based?
>>
>>61075555
Ranking music in general is pointless.
>>
>>61075555
does he browse /mu/?
>>
>>61075575
this
>>
this is also the dude who tried to name his music project "dead girlfriends" and then pussied out of it. he will never be based like our lord devin perez
>>
>>61076109
fuck off dev literally noone give a fuck about you
>>
he's a fuck boy beta kuk faggot
>>
>>61075555
>implying 4AD isn't the "major label" of indie labels
Also grimes is an industry plant

Inb4 her two naive fans on mu reply with a screenshot of the credits on the album lmao
>>
>>61076083
he's some fat weeb neet that tried to kill himself so it's likely.
>>
>>61076120
>implying I post here without a trip
cool to see I was mentioned though hehe
>>
>doesn't know even the most independent release that makes its way to cmj or p4k or whatever is released through some sort of major label owned distributor
>>
>>61077032
hey dev. any plans to release the record this week? i'll make u my album of the year if you do.
>>
>>61075555
lord and savior chris ott disagrees with you

Q: It's no surprise Claire was always going to head in this direction. She's a star. I wouldn't worry though, she's also very smart. She'll pull something out of lift field next album. I guarantee

Chris Ott: The thing that really turns me off is the entitlement people have felt to weigh in on her decisions. This is a personal thing because I "knew" James long before they were together and we had some conversations about it once he informed me they were. We had exchanges, not...trying to say OH MAN SHE SHOULD DO THIS in this prescriptive way, and yet when I trashed his decision to ditch Josh and do his own laughable suburban fairy Charles Manson thing, he tried to spin it like I was the same voracious projectionist, mansplainer, whatever. The guy literally said to me: "Do you want to meet Claire?" at the Paradise in Boston. And I said, "No, man, I don't know her." I will never forget him saying that to me, then pretending to be some fucking pacifist soul egalitarian tumblr hugz i puke miracle rainbows teddy bear. He is a fucking mortal creep on many levels. It's very to near to the plastic mask Meredith Graves wears.

source: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zzXs6ADhpAIM8kLYRHJpJl7u2ZHkeezGm6eVNVvwSwo/edit#
>>
>>61077180
mentally unhinged chris ott. answering questions he leaves for himself.
>>
>>61076206
>that tried to kill himself
what?

>>61077032
Yo Dev I know nothing about you or your band hit me up when you're in Amsterdam we should hang out
>>
>>61075555
cuz you got quads
>>
>>61075575
>pointless
it's a great way to keep track of all the music you listen to and what you thought of it. you just gotta take your own rankingd eith a grain of salt, their not ser in stone. just remember that music has a lot to do with mood an then you're set.
>>
>>61077032
is Is the Is Are AOTY material?
>>
Is twitter the most cancerous website?
>>
>>61076180
I assumed we were accepting that 4AD was a major label in this thread
>>
>>61077032
I fail to see how this is devin because its a name and a trip

post a pic with shoe on head but on the shoe is a paper crown that's on fire
>>
>>61077032
devin plz come back to us i miss the threads and getting that juicy insider indie dirt

>>61077915
fuck off claire
>>
>>61075575
/thread
>>
>>61077915
lol bro u are looking ridiculous right now
>>
>>61077032
devin do you like ASMR videos?
>>
>>61078708
>>61078650
What are either of you even trying to say.
>>
>>61076180
>"major label" of indie labels
your answered your own question
>>
>>61077819
Good points.

But fucking terrible spelling.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.