[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that's she's quitting music after next year's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: grimestotoro.png (375 KB, 499x750) Image search: [Google]
grimestotoro.png
375 KB, 499x750
Now that's she's quitting music after next year's tour, do you think she'll ever come back?
>>
I hope not.
>>
File: Grimes_S .jpg (225 KB, 503x2493) Image search: [Google]
Grimes_S .jpg
225 KB, 503x2493
my hero
>>
File: grimessellout.png (65 KB, 625x367) Image search: [Google]
grimessellout.png
65 KB, 625x367
>>61073342
>>
>>61073511
too obvious
>>
>>61073544
?
>>
shes so hot.
>>
it's like she followed the Gaga pattern of completely alienating her fanbase.
>>
>>61073331
she looks like that ugly weeb chick you knew in high school who smelled like sweat/corn, had "animu" dyed hair and always showed off her power level by wearing something obnoxious like a, plushie bag or a kigurumi in public
>>
>>61073342
given how embarrassing every single grimes thread on here is it's hardly surprising how worked up she gets

she should probably just not come here tho. it can't be healthy reading memes about yourself. imagine how mental jeff mangum would go if he had to spend a day on here
>>
>>61073331
I'm conflicted. She usually looks p ugly but in this pic she's so fricken cute.

Somebody post more qt grimes to finalize my corruption
>>
>>61075143
Because that's the exact look she's going for
>>
>>61075143
I was in a small school and there was no such girl there, even though I know the stereotype.

However there was this one guy who liked anime who always wore shorts and a t shirt (always. If it was snowing he'd wear shorts, a t shirt, and a hat and gloves) who sometimes wore homemade anime (particularly Naruto and One Piece) t shirts. Often those t shirts would feature one of the characters being changed into him.

They were made by his boyfriend, who was an older student. By the time he had graduated he would still sometimes come in to make out with his younger, shorts wearing bf, who was in my year. Occasionally, I'd find him sleeping on a bench or chair in the deserted cafetaria while I was leaving the building. Waiting for his love, perhaps.

Not until this moment, typing it out for a 4chan post, do I realize how peculiar these people and this relationship were.
>>
>>61075495
They're cooler than any of you tryhard fruits
>>
>>61075525
hey man a least half of us are decently dressed to an acceptable level
>>
>>61075525
btfo
>>
File: tumblr_mzm257QaTI1rzl3cno1_500.gif (944 KB, 450x440) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mzm257QaTI1rzl3cno1_500.gif
944 KB, 450x440
>>61075419
>>
She's my mufu.
>>
of course, once the money dries up.
>>
>>61075419
angles, my man. thats why most pics of her she's ugly as gutter shit. on a rare occasion the camera will get that right angle that hides her grotesqueness. maybe you're too young to remember myspace.
>>
She looks qt AF in this vid.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ze1ux7GiW_s
>>
>>61073342
she's pretty dumb. typical for a female tho.
>>
>>61076882
she looks so happy. i'll never know what if feels like to be as happy as grimes is
>>
test
>>
Why the fuck would this idiot quit music now that she's finally FUCKING AHEAD
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.