[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why was Beethoven such a lazy cunt?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: hmm.png (317 KB, 679x460) Image search: [Google]
hmm.png
317 KB, 679x460
Why was Beethoven such a lazy cunt?
>>
wasn't he blind or something
>>
It has nothing to do with that

Learn2graphology nigga
>>
>>61068066

he got too much pussy to have time to draw squiggles.
>>
did Debussy get a lot of de pussy?
>>
> tfw your penis gets chapped because you've been masturbating too much, and then it's uncomfortable to wear jeans without underwear because your dick is raw, but then the next day you get to pull off a bunch of dead skin

Sometimes I can feel a rash coming on in my butt crack, around my anus, and I think this is because fecal matter is irritating the skin. When this happens I run my anus under faucet water and scratch/rub my anus vigorously until I'm clean.

The first time I had sex I couldn't tell that I was inside the girl because she insisted we keep the lights off, and my dick was so desensitized from masturbating too much that I couldn't feel a thing, so I just wound up fingering her a lot.
The second time was with an actual girlfriend, and I couldn't cum for the same reason. I had to hold her head down on my cock until she started slobbering all over me from gagging. Then I had to hold her down again and concentrate on cumming - that time I actually came

sometimes the back of my mouth gets congested with phlegm, so I have to suck the phlegm out the back of my nostrils and down into my mouth, then swallow it.
>>
>>61068121
stop posting this
>>
File: 1200.jpg (69 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
1200.jpg
69 KB, 1200x675
>>61068066

He didn't too bad for not having thumbs.
>>
>>61068066
Its about speed.

When you're hauling ass to get the music out of your head and onto the page, drawing clefs accurately is the last of your worries. As long as its looks like the clef you intended, it doesn't matter.

Have you ever written music by hand in a fury of inspiration OP? have you ever even felt inspired to write music?
>>
>>61068741
>Have you ever written music by hand in a fury of inspiration OP? have you ever even felt inspired to write music?
No but I am Hollywood composer John Williams known for writing acclaimed scores for Star Wars, Jaws Home Alone, etc
>>
>>61068793
Can you leak The Force Awakens OST? :^)
>>
>>61068833
"no"
>>
>>61068449
kek
>>
>>61068066
So lazy he kept his eyes closed the whole time.
>>
File: p.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
p.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>61068121
kek what the fuck is this
>>
File: 1448464891299.jpg (10 KB, 202x184) Image search: [Google]
1448464891299.jpg
10 KB, 202x184
>>61068118
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.