[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is their shit better in mono or stereo?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
is their shit better in mono or stereo?
>>
mono
>>
>>61063939
Stereo.
>>
that's subjective opinion. please stop shitposting

/thread
>>
Mono
>>
Most of their albums were originally mixed in mono, and that is how they were satisfied with them. So, mono is usually best.
>>
>>61063966
nice dubs but the thread is over.
>>
>>61063959
no im really not, im listening to stereo right now and im not sure i like the drum and guitar only in the left ear
>>
>>61063959
The man! He /threads his own post! How curious
>>
stereo
>>
Mono
>>
first albums in mono

post-revolver albums in stereo
>>
stereo
>>
>>61063959
fuck off faggot
>>
File: 1407432857050.jpg (56 KB, 301x267) Image search: [Google]
1407432857050.jpg
56 KB, 301x267
I've heard some bad mono mixes of a bunch of albums so i just down-mixed them to mono from stereo desu. the Who albums i heard recently were a good example. they sounded congested even for mono, the stereo mixes were messed up to and had annoying imbalances so i just switched to mono and they were better . much better
>>
I love The Beatles but why did they think it was a good idea to isolate the drums to one channel?
>>
from please please me to white album, mono
>>
>>61064216
It's okay. I know you'd never say that to me (or anyone else for that matter) in real life.
>>
>>61063959
you're a fucking faggot
/thread
>>
Stereo. Mono makes it slightly harder to decipher individual instruments. Something you're going to want to do to experience their music fully.
>>
>>61064371
Are you sweating right now because I threaded my post, neckbeard?

Did I go against the epic rules of 4chan?
>>
>>61063939
Mono
>>
>>61064343
thats how music was mixed when stereo first became a thing, not just the beatles. remember that most of it was meant to be put on a sound system while a couple people lay on the couch and smoke a joint. not listened to in some fags dormroom through his gaming headset.
>>
stereo. The 2009 remasters in general are phenomenal, I felt I could understand all those accounts of people hearing the beatles for the first time back in the 60's a little better
>>
Mono. Some stereo mixes ruin the song. Also, you have to consider there are drastical differences between some mono and stereo mixes. Help has different vocals for example.
>>
>>61064357
depends on the song

i always listen to a hard days night and please please me in stereo sounds so much richer
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.