[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is so fucking boring.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: SIJS-2400.jpg (148 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
SIJS-2400.jpg
148 KB, 620x620
This is so fucking boring.
>>
Why does Courtney Barnett sound like the most uninteresting person alive on this album
>>
File: Benjisunkilmoon.jpg (191 KB, 1500x1333) Image search: [Google]
Benjisunkilmoon.jpg
191 KB, 1500x1333
agreed, but so is this
>>
>>61062196
nice thread op.
>>
>>61062196
this is a fact
>>
>>61062216
That's her shtick
>>
>>61062196
"Best New Artist"

The Grammys are a joke
>>
>>61062196
I like this album and I can guarantee my taste is better than anyone else's in this thread
>>
She's a moody teen tumblr artist who caters to the same people who buy their crosleys at urban outfitters and hail Lana Del Ray as their queen, what the fuck did you expect?
>>
I'm not into indie rock as much as anything else but I've heard plenty of pretty great projects that had more variety than sounding like a tired banshee.
>>
>>61062270
ok
>>
File: image.jpg (174 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
174 KB, 700x700
>>61062270
Rate this
>>
>>61062196

You gotta give it to her, at least her music quality matches the art work.
>>
that Hop Along record was pretty much the same thing yet 100X better
>>
>>61062310
Struggling to stay relevant/10
>>61062335
if I produce feces that tastes better than someone else's feces that doesn't mean it isn't feces anymore
>>
>>61062310
10/10, would hang on my fridge and give a small child a pat on the head for their monumental effort
>>
/mu/ the type of board to complain that Courtney Barnett is bland yet think Pinkerton is a good album
>>
>>61062373
what more do you expect of a board that forces memes like this >>61062310
>>
>>61062310
I actually listened to some of the Aaron Ellis version tonight, better than I expected. He went a bit too crazy with the effects sometimes, but some of the songs were pretty nice. I liked the garage rock sound on some songs. That said I didn't even listen to a full song or download it, I probably only listened to about 2 minutes total. Overall I'd rate it at 6/10 based on the like 4 songs I sampled, I thought it was pretty good.
>>
Really? I liked it.

Her delivery is kind of her schtick, but I can see how it might rub off the wrong way on some people.

I like her lyricism, thought the album was pretty solid. Couple weak spots, but a good overall effort. Was fun to see live.

Def not AOTY though. That goes to G.O.D.
>>
I felt like it has high highs and low lows, but generally more lows. Gets boring after ~5 listens
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.