[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>current song >current feels Carrisa's Wierd - So
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
File: carrisa.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
carrisa.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>current song
>current feels

Carrisa's Wierd - So You Wanna Be A Superhero

>I just want to cry and have someone kiss my neck and play with my hair
>>
>Art Bell & Malachi Martin First Interview 1996
>spoopy
>>
>>61060955
fucking love that album
recently got some Angel Olsen from mu, similar vibes imo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DouPf-UDY4c
>>
>>61060955
>I just want to cry and have someone kiss my neck and play with my hair

come on fām this is the most embarrassing post i have seen in a while
>>
File: jason-molina-bcat.jpg (117 KB, 660x883) Image search: [Google]
jason-molina-bcat.jpg
117 KB, 660x883
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ow0iQtoKJUY
>Everyday i kill myself with regrets of the past and i can't do anything about it
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 480x626) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 480x626
leonard cohen - sing another song, boys

tfw his voice cracks
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s042EqwtpPRC
>>
File: 3211.jpg (115 KB, 800x776) Image search: [Google]
3211.jpg
115 KB, 800x776
>empty and at a loss
>>
>>61060955
>>current song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6TtxVFzsVc
>>current feels
my back hurts ;_;
>>
>big moe - city of syrup
>im hungry as all hell and tired of working
>>
>>61062230
can't decide whether this is good or not
>>
>sleep slowdive
>I like this girl who I only know a little bit
>>
>Feist - Lover's Spit (BSS Cover)
>Sick of my job, bored of my hobbies, my close friends have all graduated and moved home, and every girl I meet through conventions for work live 5-9 hours away from me.
>>
>>61062381
what don't you like about it?
>>
burzum - gebrechlichkeit ii
lonely but kind of happy
>>61062230
i love that song
>>
>>61062414
I don't like most of his other stuff, but this seems different. Never said I didn't like it though.
>>
>>61062466
I see what you mean, Magnolia Electric was more classic rock/Alt Country. Earlier Songs: Ohia was much different, like slowcorish
>>
blink 182 - alien song

thinking about how I use to listen to this song while chatting on msn with all the friends I use to have
>>
>Ra Ra Riot - Water

Feeling pretty great honestly, better than I have in a long time. I'm still kinda bummed that my ex texted me a week ago saying she "needs me" and still hasn't gotten back to me to elaborate further and talk it through like she said she would. That's okay though, because I really don't need her.

Been keeping fit, drinking less, even started reading again. Things are looking up for me, I've got a ways to go, but I'm feeling optimistic for once.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-cxevaA-38
>>
>>61062535
Good for you, anon.
>>
>>61062230
thank you for this, really beautiful
>>
>>61062610
You're welcome
>>
File: newburmuda.png (1015 KB, 807x806) Image search: [Google]
newburmuda.png
1015 KB, 807x806
>Current song
Deafheaven - Luna

I feel like everyone sort of just passed over this album. I didn't really like it at first, but the first two songs on the album really grew on me.

>current feels
I'm conflicted if I love her or not. I sort of shut down whenever I'm near here, and don't have any confidence or know what to say. But I really would like to talk to her more. We talked a couple of times when we were both drunk and I was alright then, but never sober.
>>
File: cover.jpg (274 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
274 KB, 1500x1500
>the glitzy hive

>very good actually. finished my semester and expecting a bunch of records in the mail. going on vacation with gf next month
>>
>>61060955
>people legitimately like Carissa's Wierd

all the songs sound like iris by the goo goo dolls
>>
>>61063342

Is that meant to be a bad thing?
>>
>>61063342
what is your slowcore preference if you do not like Carissa's Wierd anon?
>>
>>61063342
>iris by goo goo dolls
You mean with acoustic guitar and singing?
>>
>>61063390
bluetile lounge
>>
>>61063403
Oh you mean that band that tries to constantly reproduce Fade into You by Mazzy Star but end up sounding like Jeff Buckley covering Galaxie 500?
>>
>>61063438
sure
>>
>>61063403
Listening to Carissa's Wierd for entry. Never could get into slowcore thanks for recommendation anon
>>
>>61062230
Don't give up anon. Keep moving. Wake up everyday and do the work. Jason would have wanted you to.

JJ Cale-Magnolia, ironically enough. Happy that dinner turned out okay.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6FnMKx5crs
>>
>Sufjan Stevens - Impossible soul
>last night i dreamt I went on a date with this girl i'm interested in
>it went perfectly
>she gave me a kiss goodnight
>I got on the train
>i woke up and it was all gone
just fucking kill me /mu/
>>
File: Sufjan.png (253 KB, 434x311) Image search: [Google]
Sufjan.png
253 KB, 434x311
>>61063872
Sufjan loves you, Anon
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.