[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we for a second discuss the forthcoming of Justin Bieber
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Can we for a second discuss the forthcoming of Justin Bieber? I mean with songs like "Boyfriend" which is years old he was already standing upon a new vibe, but have you heard his new album? It is actually pretty good - and this is from a long time skeptic.

One of his new album tracks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyEuk8j8imI
>>
His progression in qualitative music has just been immense. If he keeps on this pace, he will be at the heights of Justin Timberlake in no time. I mean, we all used to laugh at Justin Timberlake too, but his regeneration was one which was applauded by the entire board.

Bieber is only half his age and he is already regenerating from his obviously bad period and becoming a cultural reference. I don't understand how /mu/ isn't all over this.
>>
if your into standard club trash thats your bizz OP
>>
You guys praising Justin Bieber while hating Led Zeppelin really shows how full of shit this board is.
>>
That album has some great singles but it's still pretty bad.

I'll listen to his next one, but he's got a long way to go before I call his music "good."
>>
i hear this cunts voice nearly every day i don't need it on here aswell desu
>>
>>61058137
Really don't like how this is an Ed Sheeran song 100% that Justin is getting all the credit for.
>>
>>61058982
this
>>
It's 90% producers' work, Justin Bieber is nothing more than an interpreter.
>>
>>61059595
Does he even write his own music or lyrics?
>>
>>61059657
He does actually
>>
>>61058137
chris brown is superior. Chris brown is the most talented vocalist alive right now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yESv5Z5rdNY
>>
>>61060235
Most talented pop vocalist (and pop artist in general) but yeah.

Shame his music is trash 90% of the time. Dude doesn't even make good pop most of the time.
>>
>>61059043
Honestly it's this.

Everyone saying the album is 'surprisingly good' is just......what the fuck?
The singles are jams but literally no other song on the album comes anywhere near close to that level of quality. Fuck.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.