[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>a squid eating dough in a polyethylene bag is fast and bulbous,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: images.duckduckgo.com(4).jpg (419 KB, 1409x1431) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com(4).jpg
419 KB, 1409x1431
>a squid eating dough in a polyethylene bag is fast and bulbous, got me?!

What did he mean by this
>>
File: le epic MASTURBATOR xD.jpg (72 KB, 496x500) Image search: [Google]
le epic MASTURBATOR xD.jpg
72 KB, 496x500
>>
>>61056809
Is this considered spork? I always assumed it was just drenched in irony.
>>
>>61056919
>le epic MASTURBATOR xD
ask yourself
>>
FAST AND BULBOUS
>>
>>61057053
that's right, the mascara snake.
fast and bulbous, also a tin teardrop
>>
can you have bulbousness without rapidity?
>>
what if...
squid = penis
dough = cum
polyethylene bag = condom
???
>>
>>61057642
a penis eating cum from a condom is fast and bulbous???
nah, I don't think penis can "eat" cum
>>
>>61057642
u got it u win
>>
>>61057642
what if....
u = gay
???
>>
>>61057766
well erect penis is bulbous and fast is synonymous with alive and cum is the secret of life
it only look like it eat the semen after the fact since it is all around
>>
>>61057807
no wait I think you were right

a penis with a condom on
the penis is fast (when fucking) and bulbous

the penis cums inside the condom and this makes the penis look like it's eating the cum lol
>>
>>61057275
BULBOUS ALSO TAPERED
>>
>>61058906
>Bumbous also tapered
>when you nut but she keep sucking
>>
>>61056794

Maybe "fest" (short for fester) is the correct word, since dough goes bad quickly?
>>
>>61060049
Are you being serious right now?
Please respond honestly.
>>
>>61057766
PRANK'D
>>
>>61056794
I still don't see how people don't see SB2H as the new this. It's even better, actually; the lyrics are actually more understandable and relatable than this dreck.
>>
>>61056794
>being on acid
>spewing nonsensical nonsense

I mean have you not done acid? Cause I genuinely feel sorry for you.
>>
>>61060279
Don't put yourself on a pedestal because you've experimented with psychs. You'd probably be lame to trip with
>>
>>61056938
But Devin doesn't say those exact words on the album. The only person saying it is yourself. NOW who's the spork?
>>
>>61060394
Yeah man you're too bm over a non-insulting actively engaged conservation continuation. I'd rather be sober for life before tripping with you.
>>
>>61060511
maybe you should try being sober because you sound retarded kid
>>
>>61057642
whats your favorite song on silent alarm black god
>>
>>61060511
You sound like the type of kid who probably just tripped for the first time and thinks they understand how the world works. It's okay, you'll grow up.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.