[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we all agree this is the precise moment the SPs turned t
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: billy.jpg (15 KB, 320x215) Image search: [Google]
billy.jpg
15 KB, 320x215
Can we all agree this is the precise moment the SPs turned to shit?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWJYaep-0sg

Obviously le billy solo is the most cringe thing of all time, but the whole video is a complete stylistic embarrassment and the dumb buttmetal riff just cements it as utter garbaje
>>
Fuck off if Machina was remastered it would be a GOAT album
>>
>implying Machina is bad
>implying TheFutureEmbrace is bad
>implying Zwan is bad
>>
>>61056331
Hello Courtney!
>>
>>61055812
Never listened to it
I stand by my rule that the first 4 are good/godtier and the rest are meh
>>
>>61055812
Why the fuck did everyone think fish-eye lens shots looked good
>>
>>61055812
holy shit this is so bad
>>
Forget your timestamp?

https://youtu.be/LWJYaep-0sg?t=165
>>
the pumpkins went to shit after Mellon Collie
>>
>>61055812
this is fucking horrible. how is BC so full of himself? How can you be so proud.... of this?
>>
>>61056514
I will literally fite you, Adore is based
>>
>>61056514
Some say Adore is le underrated etc, but nope. The truth is Billy had nowhere to go after Mellon Collie, nothing to do and nothing to say anymore. Adore just like all the subsequent albums is just aimless and redundant load of ass.
>>
>Machina
>Bad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGiVyIQ3b2M
>>
>>61056561
it's perhaps not shit, but i rank it below Gish, imo

everything after adore is shit or just very mediocre that wouldn't be out of place in some bandcamp

>>61056605
i find adore rated just fine, it's bad but not as bad as the releases afterwards.
>>
>>61056625
it sounds like a parody.

like i said, there are more than a few bandcamps that write much more memorable songs than this. it's so fucking inferior to the early Pumpkins work.
>>
>>61055812
i like this song

fite me irl fagz
>>
>>61055812
idk i really like it. kinda a lame music video tho
>>
>>61056643
See I totally agree that post-Adore is an embarrassment, but I think Adore itself is actually very well written and produced... and on par with Gish. It just seems like a logical progression from 1979.
>>
>>61055812
No... I like that song, in spite of the video and solo Billy moment

It's a decent riff, thought it sounded awesome when I first heard it, and the swathes of shoegazey guitar are great.
>>
>>61055812
Machina is GOAT OP. Machina II, on the other hand...
>>
>>61055812

...fuck you, i love this song
>jk but i still enjoy the song quite a bit. not their (his) best, but it's not god-awful in my opinion.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.