[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else regret not making a trip when they first came to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: bew wew.jpg (97 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
bew wew.jpg
97 KB, 640x640
Anyone else regret not making a trip when they first came to /mu/?
>tfw could be meme famous by now but have wasted these past 5 years
>>
>>61052888
you just got your trips right ther f a m

but for real, no, I don't need that much attention

also prolly would have gotten bullied ;_;
>>
You should be happy that you don't have a trip. I ditched mine and it's been better
>>
File: 1449605456599.png (50 KB, 209x193) Image search: [Google]
1449605456599.png
50 KB, 209x193
there are tons of people that come to /mu/ and make a trip. they hang out and talk about death grips, animal collective and swans and stop after a month. not very legendary if you ask me desu
>>
>>61052913
Stop bypassing the filters.
>>
why trips are so important for you insecure fucks
>>
>>61052957
why
>>
>>61052888
Been trip for awhile not famous :(
>>
>>61053671
Because it's against The Rules.
>>
>>61054403
Why is that filtered though? Why do you like rules so much?
>>
File: turtlet.png (50 KB, 747x443) Image search: [Google]
turtlet.png
50 KB, 747x443
>>61052888
It's never too late to start
>>
>>61054403
>Unofficial Helper butthurt that his trip got ruined
>>
>>61052888
I don't need /mu/ being such a large portion of my social life

I come here as a diversion from my regular life, not bc y'all are my greatest friends (although I like yall most of the time <3)
>>
>>61054857
>Butthurt
I was the one that shared the password
I did it because people to complained about me being an attention whore

Besides, it was fun watching people freaking out over that
>>
>>61052888
I like the hat the dog is wearing

Anyone know hats similar to this one?
>>
>>61055216
You're just a regular user of the site who takes it upon himself to point out when people break minor rules, idk as a joke or just to be a bitch. Some kind of rule is probably broken in nearly every thread posted. You are an undeniable attention whore
>>
>>61052888
Don't worry OP, you're already famous

for being a huge faggot
>>
>wanting a trip
>wanting to be filtered

pussy
>>
>>61055292
>You are an undeniable attention whore
I mean, some of my posts were jokes, but I genuinely believe that it won't hurt to say when some rules are broken.
I'm starting to get sick of all the shitposting and waifu threads, and if I'll make it a standard for people to come out against that, it can improve the board significantly

I don't know what else you want, I'm posting anonymously now.
>>
>>61052957

you got it fäm
>>
didn't stop me
>>
I mostly use mine to find my posts in the archive more easily
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.