[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT fans that ruined bands. >bring me the horizon >starts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 133c91749452538e8b3435bfb3cfaec4.jpg (671 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
133c91749452538e8b3435bfb3cfaec4.jpg
671 KB, 1920x1080
ITT fans that ruined bands.
>bring me the horizon
>starts off with promise
>vocalist literally explodes cords
>has to change style
>two albums of alrightness
>comes out with new album
>sounds like papa roach nickelback ripoff
>fans flood lyric videos to argue
>call out haters before they show themselves
>"lol oh em geezors peeps mad cuz they not metal ex dee ex dee"
>mfw they made their own non existent haters
>>
>>61051153
This band is one of my "guilty pleasures." If you want to call it that, I have no problem admitting I like them. I truly believe if they weren't as popular and all the scene Tweens didn't like them they wouldn't get as much hate.
>>
Death grips
>>
great post all around
>>
There Is A Really Fucking Long Album Title was their best work. Sempiternal was pretty good aswell but everything after that is radio rock crap.
>>
>>61051559
>I truly believe if they weren't as popular and all the scene Tweens didn't like them they wouldn't get as much hate.
Just look at OP's pic; how would that be possible when they are, from the start, as scene kid as it gets in both aesthetic and themes? Let's not even mention the br00tal, edgy music, with lyrics like

I've been away for every day and every fucking night
I've seen your eyes, i've seen your eyes
I've been away for every day and every fucking night
And with every city, it gets harder

You got a mouth like a razor blade. It cuts so deep
So kiss my wrists my neck and give me eternal sleep

You say, you say, I'm only a phone call away
But for me, this distance is decay
You say, you say, I'm only a phone call away
But for me, this distance is decay

So line my throat with lipstick and leave my blood for flies
I'll gurgle the blues under a sea of lies
Before you take me to the sea, let me kiss the bride
Before you take me to the, let me kiss the bride
Now take my body to the shore and ill wait for the tide

I will always love you
But I need pills to sleep
I have always failed you
So throw away my memories

Move!

I will always love you
But I need pills to sleep
I have always failed you
Throw them all away

Throw them all away

This is about as scene as scene gets. The only reason they were liked during the TIAHBMISITIAHLKIAS and Sempiternal period was because, outside of Oli's shit vocals, they were trying to move away from scenester shit, and after that, they went full radio rock ("Drown" is even played on the rock station here). They had a chance, but they blew it. Only difference now is that they're Korn-tier instead of BOTDF-tier.
>>
>letting fans ruin music for you
>>
>>61053872
Oli's vocals are good. Drown is a good song.
>>
File: seriously.png (142 KB, 226x265) Image search: [Google]
seriously.png
142 KB, 226x265
>bring me the horzion
>>
>>61055359
So meta
>>
>>61052476
This
>>
>>61051153
This band was completely fucking shit from the start, fuck your scenecore bullshit and keep it out of /mu/. Fucking highschool kids. Piss off.
>>
>>61055777
you're edgier than the scenekids you oh so loathe.
>>
>post-hardcore
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.