[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does mu think of Rod?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 620x374) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 620x374
What does mu think of Rod?
>>
>>61046891
even though he's cheesy and ripped off jorge ben jor i still love some of his singles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQ41hqlV0Kk
>>
>>61046891
his son is playing for the local ECHL team. I was trying to think of some rod stewart related bants but I really don't know anything about rod stewart except my mom listens to him
>>
>>61046959
Came here to post this. Great tune

Have not heard any other Rod stuff that is anywhere as good as this. Someone enlighten me
>>
>writes song titled "Da Ya Think I'm Sexy?"
>isn't
>>
Faces is god-tier rock.
>>
Rod is too good for /mu/
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4PXMCCTMwM
>>
>>61046891
was so weird seeing him sampled on an ASAP Rocky single

was even weirder seeing him in a music video and car with Rocky

My Grandparents love him
once covered maggy may with my dad
>>
Jeff beck group great, Faces great, solo stuff up to 72 great, patchy until 76, everything after shite. New album is turgid dog dirt. He's not even trying anymore, a solid album of black keys type stuff and light foo fighters stuff would be perfect for him, but he only cares about rinsing the AC market
>>
I'll be impressed when he starts doing duets w/Lady Gaga. Until then, I'll stick to his pre 1975 material.

>>61048958
Truth and Beck-Ola are great records. Their version of Morning Dew beats The Grateful Dead's version, any day, and this is coming from a Grateful Dead fan. (Even though the song isn't even a Grateful Dead song to start with)
>>
File: rod stewart.jpg (299 KB, 750x751) Image search: [Google]
rod stewart.jpg
299 KB, 750x751
>>61047765
So what you're saying is you don't think he's sexy
>>
have yall heard the urban legend that rod stewart once sucked so many dicks in a row he had to have the cum pumped out of his stomach
>>
>>61046891
He lost his virginity to a pedophile, what could I possibly think of that traumatized man
>>
The Roger Moore of music
>>
>>61046959
cruising through Las Venturas blasting this... Good times.
>>
"I've always been a rather average-looking bloke, but when you're in a rock band you end up with more girls than you know what to do with."
>>
File: karl_pilkington.jpg (41 KB, 300x270) Image search: [Google]
karl_pilkington.jpg
41 KB, 300x270
>>61046891

Alright, Killing of Georgie's me favourite song, talked about it here with me mate's Ricky and Steve an' that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HpB-H5Kd8M
>>
>>61047747
Bad n Ruin is his best song but if you want more sissy synthpop shit Forever Young might be p your alley.
>>
>>61047892
>once covered maggy may with my dad
That must have been the most uncomfortable viewing experience for the audience.
>>
>>61046959
what did he rip off jorge ben jor? Im now legit curious
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.