[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>beach house puts out their worst record to date >finally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: homepage_large.9c17ddf5.jpg (69 KB, 319x319) Image search: [Google]
homepage_large.9c17ddf5.jpg
69 KB, 319x319
>beach house puts out their worst record to date
>finally gets big

discuss.
>>
>>61045939
I actually quite liked depression cherry.
>>
>>61046034
well you're wrong
>>
>finally gets big
that was Teen Dream actually
>>
skip "sparks" and whatever the last song is, and you got a pretty nice record.
>>
>>61046034
maybe you should fuck off to /r/indieheads
>>
>>61046034
it's not a bad album in general, but beach house it's a pretty big let down
>>
>>61046055
>>61046090
Maybe you need to stop telling people their opinions are wrong. That's why they're opinions. Maybe fuck off to /r/tard.
>>
It's actually really good
>>
>>61046087
sparks grew on me but it's the weakest track to a lot of people.

idk man like overall this album just did not give me thefeels.jpg that all their other records give me. i was more hyped on it than anyone ;_;
>>
>>61046125
eh, I'm new to the board. I'm not offended or anything, I was merely contributing to the conversation because I actually recognize this album
>>
>>61046252
so you are from reddit
>>
>>61046252
Yeah, I mean...maybe as a whole it didn't really work, but it has some of their best material yet. PPP and Wildflower are goat as fuck.
>>
>>61046334
PPP was my favorite, I liked Space Song too honestly.

>>61046332
Ill keep the pleb to a minimum, promise
>>
>>61046494
>2015
>Caring where other people on the internet go
>Caring who visits your little internet club
>Shitposting
relax
>>
>>61046463
space song was nice. probably my favorite on the album.

what the fuck was up w victoria's vocals this album tho
>>
>>61046616
Not really sure, it sounded almost raspier? I don't really mind it though, made the music slightly more atmospheric.
>>
>>61046759
see i felt the opposite. i felt like it pulled me out of the album, idk
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.