[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/p4k/ - Nightly Pitchfork Countdown Hypetrain Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 13
File: based_GCG.gif (4 MB, 418x455) Image search: [Google]
based_GCG.gif
4 MB, 418x455
Fellow Pitchfork patricians, it is once again the time for our nightly countdown for Pitchfork's 5 new reviews to be updated on the site at 1am eastern time.

10.0?
0.0?
Best New Music?
Best New Reissue?
8.0+ with no BNM?
A shitty set of 7's and below?
Weird Al eternal BNM incoming hypetrain!
Noctourniquetcourtsney Barnett Review?
Ian FUCKIN' Cohen?
Ryan "THE TASTEMAKER" Dombal?
Lindsay "qt feminist" Zoladz? [retired patrician, memory lives on forever]
Jayson "8.7" Greene?
Larry "retired BNM godfather" Fitzmaurice?
Craig "Meme Rap" Jenkins?
qt Kim "retired Meal Goddess now at Noisey" Kelly?
Grayson "Grizzly" Currin?
Brian "Backup" Howe?
Mark "the elder statesman" Richardson?
Evan "IS GARAGE ROCK DEAD" Minsker?
Meaghan “retired trap queen" Garvey?
Andy "secretly alpha" Beta?
Zoe "¡DALE!" Camp?
Philip "Electronic Wizard” Sherburne?
Laura "Sun Kil Buffoon" Snapes?

Will someone dethrone the holy quadrology of Kendrick Lamar/Sufjan Stevens/Jamie xx/Tame "the Instagram of rock bands" Impala's 9.3 for AOTY?

More importantly, will someone dethrone the dynamic duo of Titus Andronicus and Beach House for best 8.1 of the year?

OFFICIAL and accurate 2015 BNM Tally: 46

The most wonderful time of the night, every night, right now. Here it is, the nightly P4K thread. Time to get comfy.

>Tonight's Top Stories
-Pitchfork's Year in Music 2015 night two!
-Album honorable mentions tonight?
-When is the new Burial being released?
-Kendrick hat trick incoming hypetrain
>>
So tonight is definitely honorable mentions then?
>>
GCG where fore art thou I had to make the thread and my hands were shaking at the sheer weight and responsibility of the whole thing
>>
>>61043932
Most likely
>>
I don't remember last year, they did tracks, then honorable mentions, then albums right?
>>
If dubs, then E•MO•TION is AOTY
>>
>tfw floridada too white for bnm
>>
>>61043912

i doubt they give tpab aoty
>>
>yfw Jenny Death is an honorable mention
>>
>>61044000
>>61043932
Yep, honorable mentions for sure tonight

>>61044021
Definitely
>>
Year in Memes when?
>>
File: p4kpepe.png (409 KB, 1340x668) Image search: [Google]
p4kpepe.png
409 KB, 1340x668
>>61043932
YEAR IN MEMES
>>
This top 100 maybe the worst top 100 I've ever seen on Pitchfork. Holy shit the Top 20 is like 15/20 generic pop and rap.
>>
>>61044021
It won't even make the list
It's been utterly ignored by everyone else
>>
>>61043969
you did well, friend!

i was submitting my final paper of the semester and then stressing over a doctor's appointment tomorrow

>>61044021
yep, definitely happening along with TMLT

>>61044082
i agree, it's not very good. could have been way worse, but it's not good.

i'd wager it's because indie didn't have a strong year for singles, but moreso for albums, but they put depreston in the top 10, which is a great song but NOT #7 of the year or wherever they put it. it's not even the best track off that album. so i don't know what to think.

AOTY is still Kendrick though
>>
>>61044082
popfork is in, their new direction has been carved out, theyre going to mostly abandon their old favorites, probably leave them with a mid to low bnm that is unless they can conjure up a crossover record that has some appeal to people outside of the internet scenes

this list solidified what has been coming since the 2012 aoty list came out
>>
>>61044164
I think them getting bought is going to seal the deathknell but there has to be a new tastemaker rise at some point. It's a good time for someone to start a new zine who has some clout.
>>
I understand people liking Vince Staples. It's good shit but Future? I don't fucking get why that is getting any buzz.
>>
>>61044159
>yep, definitely happening along with TMLT
but but but Daily reminder that +@ was robbed!
>>
>>61044257
if anthony fantano can eventually hire people out to make vids and lists for TND. he could turn it into an office, he will be even more influential tastemaker among the indie scene than he already is

but for now he is a victim of the views system and has to review shit that is baity or what his viewerbase tells him to do, which is shit like beibers new album
>>
is there a way to just see a list of their top 100 tracks in text format on a single page?
>>
>>61044082
i was shocked honestly. i shouldn't have been. but it used to be just a few undeniable pop/rap tracks that made the list. "indie" or whatever that meant, was the focus. but there's more money/clicks/etc in pop genres, so i guess this is the new realiti. (as someone who's been visiting the site since '06, it's depressing to see it become rolling stone 4 teens)
>>
>>61044353
http://www.brooklynvegan.com/archives/2015/12/pitchforks_top_15.html
>>
>>61044257
i mean, maybe we're just idiots for paying attention to pitchfork. aquarium drunkard is still around. gorilla vs bear is, though he has his own hiphop/pcmusic obsessions. maybe it's time for the silver age of blogs.
>>
File: 1439260285962.jpg (27 KB, 510x498) Image search: [Google]
1439260285962.jpg
27 KB, 510x498
What would cause a bigger shitstorm: TPAB getting AOTY or TPAB not getting AOTY
>>
>>61044548
not getting, by far
>>
>>61044484
thanks
>>
what are they releasing tonight? when is Year in Memes?
>>
>>61044578
This, everyone pretty much expects it to win

The biggest shitstorm would be if none of the 9.3 albums gets it
>>
>>61044548
>>61044578
>>61044653

>yfw when d'angelo wins
>>
>>61044694
Sad part is, if it had had any kind of lingering influence on the year, they might have made a very special exception for it
It's a great album but honestly it's like everyone had forgotten about it by the time the new year hit
>>
>>61044548
It's the reasonable AOTY. I don't hold grudges for them putting Kendrick up there. They put Kanye up their ages ago. I do get pissed that they put all that other shit like Grimes, Carly Rae Jepsen (REALLY??!!?), Drake, Adele, The Weeknd, Fetty Wap, Vince Staples

I mean despite the attempts that could be made to defend some of this shit. There's no excuse. Pitchfork may have tastemade The Weeknd but all his shit since the mixtapes have been generic shit. He's not pushing the envelope with that electro neo-soulish, Post Dubstep sound he was starting out with. He deserves no place on the list. Neither does Grimes. These are all artists put out things this year that are the very definition of generic shit.
>>
I mean fuck to think we used to have Crystal Castles and The Knife and now we have fucking-----Chvrches and Grimes

it's fucking depressing is what it is
>>
File: maad.jpg (284 KB, 1219x720) Image search: [Google]
maad.jpg
284 KB, 1219x720
So has anyone seen any justification for "Trap Queen" even making the list?

Also, for some reason, when I went to double-check if the blurb had a justification, the honorable mentions link was active and then turned grey when the front page fully loaded.

http://pitchfork.com/features/staff-lists/9768-albums-of-the-year-2015-honorable-mention/
>tfw no JD
>>
>>61045018
because it was one of the biggest hits of 2015. it deserved to be on there imo.

also OH SHIT IT'S LIVE!
>>
>>61045018
Holy shit!

>all those snubbed BNMs
>>
>>61044846
grimes' new album whether you like it or not was far from generic, and generic to what? it was a mishmash of shit grimes already fucked with sound wise with a few new styles thrown in there

the only difference between most of the songs on art angels and shit off like halfaxa and visions is the confidence in her voice to actually perform, and the lack of the overdone reverb and delay to make up some ethereal and dark effects to hide the lack of an entertaining progression in her songwriting
>>
>>61045018
>Jessica Pratt

NOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
File: 1445738192059.gif (3 MB, 391x220) Image search: [Google]
1445738192059.gif
3 MB, 391x220
>Jenny Death isn't on the Honorable Mentions list
>but it probably isn't making the Top 50
>>
>>61045098
It was never going to make the top 50 anyway, at least it got a little notice here

I can't believe how much it's grown on me since it came out, definitely in my top 10 and easily one of the most beautiful folk albums I've heard in a long time
>>
>>61045018
All these confirmed non-top50s

No JD also means that DG has a shot as top 50 (but knowing P4K they might not even put it on)
>>
>>61045018
>car seat headrest
>hop along
>dj richard
>prurient
>viet cong

cant wait to see what they thought was more deserving of a place on their now illustrious list since these are great albums from this year
>>
Titus Andronicus confirmed AOTY
>>
Prurient getting only an honorable mention is some actual bullshit
>>
>>61045176
holy SHIT i didn't even realize Viet Cong made the Honorable Mentions list

the rest of them i kind of expected to not make the Top 50 but goddamn, Viet Cong i expected would make it
>>
>>61045138
agree. feels like it's something that's still going to be listened to in 30 years. expected it to be in their top 50 at least.
>>
>>61045186
No it's not going to be on the top 50 even man I bet you money
>>
>>61045208
viet cong and prurient got bnms and didnt even make it into their list

what bullshit are they gonna pull out of their anus to justify this
>>
Someone wanna count all the BNMs that got included? I saw at least 5, including several that got 8.5

Any bets on the non-BNM albums that made the top 50 list?
>>
>>61045198
yeah for real fuck that

No show for Titus, guessing it'll be on their list then
>>
>Viet Cong honorable mention

Fetty Wap and Vince Staples confirmed top 10
>>
>>61045261
okay I will bet you 8.1 dollars
>>
>>61045271
only 4 bnm'd album on that list.

Carly Rae Jepsen, Titus, and MAYBE Majical Cloudz
>>
>>61045275
Fetty's on the HM list bruh
>>
>>61045138
>I can't believe how much it's grown on me since it came out, definitely in my top 10 and easily one of the most beautiful folk albums I've heard in a long time
very true

>>61045260
>feels like it's something that's still going to be listened to in 30 years
also very true
>>
>>61045275
But Fetty Wap is in Honorable Mentions too
>>
Sleater-Kinney on Colbert right now is making up for the disappointment that Viet Cong got snubbed
>>
>>61044548
Both are going to result in riduculous shitstorms regardless, its inevitable:

>TPAB gets AOTY
kek kek kek kek kek
WHITE GUILT MEME
WE WUZ KANGZ
THIS DICK AINT FREE

>TPAB doesn't get AOTY
OMFG KENDRICK BTFO!!!!
KENDRICK'S CAREER = OVER
BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO
PAN PAN PAN PAN PAN
>>
Am I the only one thrown off by the fact that Pitchfork takes the reader's poll results before they release their AOTY list? The reader's poll and the AOTY list always pretty closely mirror each other, and their job of pandering is made infinitely easier by having raw numbers there.

But yeah GET HYPE FOR HONORABLE MENTIONS. I think we'll see Frozen Niagara Falls here, and that saddens me. It's the best BNM of the year.
>>
American Drift at least deserved an honourable mention good to see it recognised on this list
>>
>>61045584
it's already out, and you're right, FNF is there
>>
>>61044257
>there has to be a new tastemaker rise at some point

Tiny Mix Tapes will fill the hole left by P4K
>>
with Protomartyr and Viet Cong out will Ought make it as the post-punk aoty?
>>
>>61044885
Waiting for the Knife to return with their feminist magnum opus and snag a 10.0 BNM. I mean Silent Shout released nowadays would get a mid 9 easily
>>
>>61044062
underrated post
>>
>>61045609
>>61044257
>Tiny Mix Tapes will fill the hole left by P4K
tastemaker to who though? because hipster culture has shrunk so considerably, i think many of the people who would have been hipster 10 years ago are now content to be normies. and they are perfectly fine with having whatever's in the top 40 shoved down their throats. they don't really want another tastemaker to show them obscure music. they just wan't pitchfork to tell them which top 40 artists are okay to like. for the much smaller base of fringe music listeners TMT already serves somewhat as a tastemaker but that scene is so fractured it's hard to tell who's influencing what.
>>
>>61045611
it wont, it was the best of the three, but it wont make their list likely
>>
>>61044694
I'd put cash on d'angelo. But wtf, didn't it come out last year? Kinda pissed they are even including it since I remember them mentioning how unfortunate it was they could not include it on any lists.
>>61045611
vietcong for certain but wouldn't be shocked for protomartyr getting 40-30 and ought btfo honorable mention
>>
TMT reviews weird computer terror noise bloops. I don't understand it and want no part of it.
>>
File: ugh.jpg (19 KB, 620x314) Image search: [Google]
ugh.jpg
19 KB, 620x314
>>61045723
then have no part of it pleb
>>
>>61045018
fuck that reminded me that susanne sundfor didnt get reviewed. sucks because ten love songs was definitely bnm material
>>
>YOUNG THUG SLIME SEASON 1 & 2

ONLY AN HONOURABLE MENTION

GET FUCKED
>>
How would you feel if Jamie XX got the AOTY? I honestly think it's possible.
>>
>>61045746
Barter 6 is obviously going to make the Top 50, Young Thug was #6 on the SOTY list
>>
>>61045757
Does 5757 count as dubs?
>>
>>61045757
i'd actually prefer that to kendrick at this point, tpab was ok but so fucking preachy and it's getting an unfair advantage because of its subject matter
>>
>>61045773
Barter 6 better break the top 10
>>
File: purge.png (273 KB, 518x700) Image search: [Google]
purge.png
273 KB, 518x700
>>61045781
fuck off indieheads
>>
lower dens, vietcong, protomartyr, jessica pratt mad btfo baka senpai
>>
File: ha cha cha.jpg (14 KB, 274x242) Image search: [Google]
ha cha cha.jpg
14 KB, 274x242
>>61045791
do you think Jamie xx could take Kendrick to the Supreme Court if his album loses?
>>
>>61045792
there's no way, it'll be like 15
>>
>>61045799
BAGELS xD
>>
>>61045601
What? Really? Can you send a link? It's not showing up when I go to p4k.
>>
>>61045791
I feel like Kendrick won't win unless P4K really likes to push a political agenda(with RTJ winning last year) as well as repeats(which is why I don't think Sufjan could win either)

To me, it's down to Jamie XX and Tame Impala
>>
>>61045825
http://pitchfork.com/features/staff-lists/9768-albums-of-the-year-2015-honorable-mention/2/
>>
>>61045825
see >>61045825, lucky bastard caught it early. conde fucked up and released it early, but then took it down real quick

http://pitchfork.com/features/staff-lists/9768-albums-of-the-year-2015-honorable-mention/
>>
>>61045817
yes, and with any luck the jury will be full of basic indie bitches who favour him
>>
>>61045839
>nless P4K really likes to push a political agenda(with RTJ winning last year

this is the reason TPAB won't win, since they already made the same political point last year
>>
>>61045839
i'd be fucking mad if tame impala won, the contrarians can rag on all they want about in colour being "safe" but at least it's actually got more than one good song
>>
>>61045883
plus it has young thug so they still appeal to the "urban youth"
>>
>>61044003
reroll
>>
I can't really fault Pitchfucks for promoting good pop music over good indie rock. Why not? That's what real people listen to. I do fault them for liking Jamie xx though, that shit's boring and no one really likes it
>>
these confirm black messiah aoty
>>
2015 HM's
Car Seat headrest - Teens of Style
Elysia Crampton - American Drift
Dâm-Funk - Invite the Light
Dej Loaf - #AndSeeThatsTheThing EP
DJ Paypal - Sold Out
DJ Richard - Grind
Downtown Boys - Full Communism
Fetty Wap - Fetty Wap
Girlpool - Before the World Was Big
Hop Along - Painted Shut
Ibeyi - Ibeyi
Lower Dens - Escape From Evil
Levon Vincent - Levon Vincent
Jessica Pratt - On Your Own Love Again
Protomartyr - The Agent Intellect
Prurient - Frozen Niagara Falls
Susanne Sundfor - Ten Love Songs
Colin Stetson / Sarah Neufeld - Never were the way she was
Viet Cong - Viet Cong
Young Thug - Slime Season 1 & 2
>>
What are your picks for top memes of 2015?

We all know Hotline Bling will be #1, but not sure about the others
>>
>>61045941
oops, forgot meh dubs
>>
>>61045947
aka albums that writers liked but is not Conde Nast approved
>>
>>61045963
something with trump, milly-drizzy beef, maybe bernie sanders, ISIS, also why do we give a shit god I hate myslef
>>
Daily reminder that Kendrick was robbed

Also, Alright is a pretty so-so track compared to the rest of the album and the only reason it got best track is because it's been chanted at black lives matter rallies. That seems pretty bogus to me.
>>
>>61045963
good shit go౦ԁ sHit thats some goodshit rightthere rightthere if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷM HO0OଠOOOOOOଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Good shit
>>
>>61046015
emojis on 4chan when
>>
>>61045931
jamie xx is fine, he's just has this weird position of being too poppy for the /bleep/ lads and too long-winded for the poptimists
>>
go to bed everyone
>>
>>61046036
not soon enough senpai
>>
>>61045931
fuck off
>>
File: discomfort intensifies.png (366 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
discomfort intensifies.png
366 KB, 500x500
>DJ Paypal
>DJ Richard
>Car Seat Headrest
>Viet Cong
>Prurient
>all honorable fucking mention

disgraceful
>>
>>61045947
>Protomartyr and Viet Cong
>only Honorable mentions

RIP P4K
>>
How the fuck did Viet Cong end up in hm?
>>
>>61046131
because their name might hurt someone's feelings
>>
>>61045931
But everyone has already heard of Fetty Wap and Kendrick Lamar. Surely the role of a 'tastemaker' should be to expose people to quality art they haven't already heard of, rather than merely to reinforce their superficial tastes. It's also very important to remember that Pitchfork is still very much subcultural. They're big, but they're kinda second-tier mainstream. Right now I think they're on the precipice. They can either drag interesting, underground sounds into the mainstream, or they can try and force tired mainstream pop onto the underground.
>>
HM:

>Girlpool
>Hop Along

This website has lost all credibility
>>
>>61046131
>>61046106
>>61046107
trooths
>>
Lmao sjw effectively got viet cong off of the official year end

Christ, this PC shit is out of control
>>
>>61045963
Hotline Bling will 'win' it of course

Other contenders:
Kanye announcing he's running for president
something about Adele
Netflix and chill
>>
>>61046165
they do do that, though not on the level they should. And they rarely do it with bnm. Just with the 7.5-8.3 reviews.
>>
>>61046106
>DJ Richard

haven't listened to much of his, but i heard grind was a step back from previous releases. worth checking out anyways, or should i start elsewhere?
>>
>>61046000
trips truth damn
>>
Michael Cera has 24 hours to release the surprise AOTY and save P4K's credibility.
>>
So does anyone else feel like their layout looks like Jaime xx's music sounds? Because it reminds me of a corporate shindig on a Williamsburg rooftop.
>>
>>61045947
Painted Shut and Ten Love Songs are probably in my top ten for the year. Oh well, didn't really expect them to make the 50.

Surprised Viet Cong was just an Honorable Mention.
>>
>>61045120
makes me sad
>>
>>61045963
be prepared for them to link at least a few vines
>>
>>61046222
uploading it now family :))
>>
>titus andronicus not on the list
we made it boys!
unless they snub them and don't put them on the list at all
in which case i'll riot in the streets

maybe ian has taken over the pitchfork offices and forcefully put it the in its rightful AOTY spot it deserves
a boy can dream
>>
>>61046195
>they do do that, though not on the level they should. And they rarely do it with bnm. Just with the 7.5-8.3 reviews.
Yep, totally agree.

Pitchfork also have a really US-centric view of music, which is ironic considering all their lefty posturing. I love Prurient and Deafheaven, but there's really nothing setting them apart from their genre compatriots other than the fact that they're sexy characters from the US rather than weirdos from Europe/Japan. They've also never given a BNM to a non-US metal album, in spite of the fact that most of metal's experimentation and creativity has happened outside of the US for the last 20+ years.
>>
File: such approval.jpg (26 KB, 479x453) Image search: [Google]
such approval.jpg
26 KB, 479x453
>>61046213
I haven't heard his other stuff, but Grind is excellent. Sometimes dark, sometimes airy minimal house. Very cool stuff.

>>61046183
>Kanye announcing he's running for president
lasted two days but bitchfork ate it up so it'll be there
>something about Adele
possibly
>Netflix and chill
will be worse than when everyone started abusing pic related

I hope when I'm a music writer in my 30s I have the sense to leave the memes to the youths and not drag them out as a marketing apparatus.
>>
Wow there are a lot of good records on the hm list
>>
>>61046308
and there will be none on the AOTY list.
>>
>>61046328
>tfw
>>
>>61046131

No vaginas + offensive name = hm
>>
>>61046308
its the "good albums, but theyre indie rock or a bit too weird. so we cant really publish that we like them over other things from this year cause conde nast said we should stick to the new direction" list
>>
File: can i borrow a feel.jpg (28 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
can i borrow a feel.jpg
28 KB, 300x300
>>61046365
>>
Can a Pitchfork expert tell me what we're getting tomorrow?
>>
>>61046418
At the bare minimum, top 50 albums.

Not too sure about the rest of the lists, though.
>>
>>61046296
>They've also never given a BNM to a non-US metal album,
no way, really?
well i guess that's believable considering they don't really review a lot of metal to begin with, much less euro metal, much less BNM worthy euro metal.
if filosfem were to be reissued, what do you think it would get? p4k is obviously biased towards the creators of the music (see universal themes review), and varg is a neo nazi that killed a guy and burned down several churches. would they take that out of the score for his music? they stated they panned mark because his music was supposed to be an extension of his feelings and life, but i feel like that's less so for varg.

>>61046328
so true. i don't see how anyone can defend pitchfork at this point.
>>
>>61046418

Shit.
>>
>p4k releases their AOTY honorable mentions
>no Death Grumps

any hope for the top 50?
>>
Most upset at Ten Love Songs not even cracking the top 50. Best fucking pop album this year, and one of the best this decade.
>>
No On GP and no Death Grips. Has Pitchfork completely and entirely disowned them?
>>
>>61046579
they did the same thing to M.I.A.
>>
>>61046579
Fantano was arguably the bigger contributor to their rise and success, Pitchfork just rode on his dick.

On GP should have been at LEAST in the top 25 tracks of the year, and Jenny Death will probably not even be in top 50 albums.
>>
Frozen Niagara Falls relegated to honorable mentions is ludicrous

That was the best non-hip hop/rnb album this year
>>
File: 1442444113877.jpg (91 KB, 1190x1000) Image search: [Google]
1442444113877.jpg
91 KB, 1190x1000
If TPAB doesn't get AOTY then P4K is basically telling the world that black lives DON'T matter.

They wouldn't do that....
>>
>>61046546
nah, snubbed fersure
>>
hey.
why do you guys like p4k?
>>
>>61046885
lass of an affinity and more of a fascination at this point. But to be entirely honest I adored pitchfork throughout my teenage years for introducing me to almost all of my favorite artists.
>>
>>61046885
because they have good taste and I don't have to deal with the racism, contrarianism, and idiocy of the regular post on /mu/
>>
>>61045018
Trap Queen is a really good pop song that feels 100% of its times in a way that I think already seems timeless. Hotline Bling and Hello will be forgotten in a year like every other song by their respective artists but Trap Queen will be a "2010s" staple, I guarantee it
>>
>>61047139
hotline bling will be kept alive forever through the power of memery alone
i can't wait for adele to become irrelevant though
trap queen will be somewhere inbetween
>>
>>61045947
escape from evil is a boring non-entity that everyone already forgot about, no way is it a runner-up for album of the year
>>
>>61047110
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>Pitchfork patricians
lol
Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.