[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.albumoftheyear.org/list/ summary/2015/ fucking lel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
http://www.albumoftheyear.org/list/summary/2015/

fucking lel
>>
it was a good year
>>
>that list
>>
>top 10 is 80% white artists
>bookended by mediocre rap albums
>music industry getting B L A C K E D this hard
>>
Could be worse.
>>
File: Capture.png (334 KB, 998x519) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
334 KB, 998x519
hopefully none of you take these publications seriously
>>
>>61042509
true

2015 was p good on the whole. it's just an extremely safe list.

>>61042543
unfortunately tons of people do, which reflects in advertisement and record sales.
>>
>>61042625
I'm just curious how much worse P4k's will be.
Compton'll probably in the Top10 for one
>>
>>61042685
it will probably be a carbon copy of the OP list, but with compton in place of the vince staples record

also, they'll probably try to shoehorn holly herndon somewhere
>>
>>61042603
enough with this meme
>>
>>61042543
i often visit the405 and popmatters
>>
>>61042543
Don't worry, I've disliked Slant for years.
>>
>>61042886
cmmon bae it's a retro early-2015 meme, year's almost over just let it happen (let it happahhooon)
>>
File: cucked.jpg (152 KB, 996x849) Image search: [Google]
cucked.jpg
152 KB, 996x849
These publications are all completely worthless. I urge you to never give any of them page views ever again. Pitchfork will likely occupy the empty spot in the corner.
>>
this year was so bad
>>
>No Chelsea Wolfe
>>
I am in shock over Father John Misty getting 4th, didn't think it was that good. Sleater-Kinney at 9th is awesome, best old band ever, that they can still get a top 10 album in their age 40's is amazing.

If you told me in 2014 that Joanna Newsom would be less regarded than Call Me Maybe Carly Ray Jepsen I would have punched you square in the mouth. Wow.

Adele 25 was kinda shockingly low, not if you are a music fan though but casuals probably think that's way underrated.

Lana Del Rey with 45th place haha suck it Fantano.
>>
>>61043252
That is the most forgotten album of the year for sure. Deserves a mention, sad because I thought she would be a really famous artist after the Game of Thrones ad last year.
>>
can´t be worse than pitchfork´s
>>
>>61043167
>2015
>still complaining that popular music publications will choose the most popular release as AOTY

>>61043365
>That is the most forgotten album of the year for sure.
>not Compton
>>
>>61043327
wait, does fantano like lana del rey? i thought he had something resembling taste.
>>
>>61043252
It really wasn't that good.
>>
I'm still waiting for based Scaruffi to release his list
>>
>>61043408
He doesn't.

>i thought he had something resembling taste.
midkek
>>
>>61043550
oh, i just saw his score.

it is surprising that she's that high desu. didn't think people cared about her anymore. not enough to put her on a list, anyway.
>>
>>61043414
he has a giant Jazz list you fucking pleb
>>
>>61043606
No one gives a shit about jazz
>>
>>61043606
his jazz taste is so stupid and tryhard.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.