[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
now that the boxsets are finally out, whos excite for new lyle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: oblivion access.jpg (52 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
oblivion access.jpg
52 KB, 500x500
now that the boxsets are finally out, whos excite for new lyle ugleman?
>LIL UGLY MANE THREAD
>>
im excited but i dont think he'll ever make anything like mista thug isolation again so it's not as hype as it could be.

or maybe ill be surprised!
>>
>>61034253
i'm pretty pissed off that i didn't buy a pre-sale boxset last year because orm said the standard ones would be cheaper. turns out they were the same fucking price so now i've spent the same amount of money for worse cover art, no poster, no patches, no bandana, and for it to be shipped later
>>
>>61034590
yeah i totally missed the chance for the preorder but the shit youre getting in the boxset is still gonna be rare im sad ur gonna miss out on the extra merch dude, that sucks
>>
ugh i fucking hate his new "im a depressed but very stylish white rapper" persona.

go back to making lean and weed songs stupid fucking whiteboy
>>
>>61034918
im confused where you got the stylish white rapper vibe from... the depressed part was always there tho desu
>>
>>61034590
not true, pre order boxes were 175, non preorders were 135
>>
>>61034918
I don't think you know much about LUM. Sounds like something I'd have said about him before fully getting into him. Check his shit out bruh
>>
Where you guys getting these preorders?
Am i too late?
>>
>>61035791
Says out of stock.
>>
>>61035791
>>61036261
They are out of stock but Orm says he made a few extra to combatt scalpers. If you keep your eyes peeled youll probably be able to find him selling a couple at retail.
>>
>>61034918
what do you know someone who's ignorant on something :0
>>
How long until I can pirate this?
>>
>>61034253
is this the new marketing ploy
making ppl buy the album via vinyl then releasing the digital?
>>
>>61036828
Idk, sometime within the week but since its Ugly it'll be on bandcamp for probably 5$
>>
>>61036853
Boxset has been in the work for ever, I think ugly just wants to let the people who pre-ordered it over a year ago see the fruits of their labor first.
>>
>>61036828
I'm thinking its dropping tomorrow, ormolcyka said mid December
>>
>>61034918
>listening to Mista Thug Isolation and only hearing "lean and weed songs"
how does it feel to be the pleb of plebs
>>
>>61036896
oh dang
Thought that would be the new trend, would be smart if people did that tbqh
>>
>>61037005
I mean it has definitely generated a lot of hype for the boxset itself since it contains the new album.
>>
>>61036828
LUM SAID HES NOT DROPPING OA UNTIL PEOPLE GET THEIR BOXSETS
>>
ONLY REAL UGLY MANE FANS CAN ANSWER THIS!!

What is Lil Ugly Mane the opposite of?
>>
>>61037573
Big pretty girl?
>>
I'm pretty excited, I'm predicting AOTY
>>
>>61038128
Same, its good to see this thread with some actual discussion instead of Ormo bashing. Im hyped af based on everything wve heard so far. Not to mention the bonus tracks he announced yesterday.
>>
>>61037573
santa clause :^)
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.