[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does /mu/ hate the Beatles so much? Is it just because of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: the-beatles.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
the-beatles.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1600
Why does /mu/ hate the Beatles so much? Is it just because of the Scaruffi pasta or is /mu/ full of contrarians "right generation" fags?
>>
/mu/ doesn't hate the beatles.
>>
>>61028450
How's your first week here going?
>>
/mu/ doesn't hate them, it's music core basically, moreover, I consider them the best band
>>
/mu/ listens to real music, you know, OTC, of Montreal, United States of American. Nothing Beatles related at all!
>>
/mu/ doesn't hate the beatles.
they le wrong generation crowd that act like they're the best band evar, and beatles threads get derailed into meme threads so no one talks about them.
>>
/mu/ likes the beatles, this place isn't hivemind though, one anon might like them, another anon might not like them, and then a third anon will be all like "I'm only 12 and I was booorn in the wrong generation :^) when can we get more REAL music not Nikki Minaj and gay beebz"
>>
>>61028511
>if you think that beatles are your favorite band you are le wrong generation

I wish these 14 year old redditors would leave

there is no way you are over 15 if you still use the wrong generation meme
>>
>>61028472
right back at you!

Of course there's going to be people talking shit about them, this is 4chan.

Generally they're well regarded, maybe not considered amazing but still.
>>
>>61028511
This, it's impossible to have a serious discussion thread about the beatles, it always turns into a meme
>>
>>61028531
Why pick up on that, did you read the OP? Or are you OP and a hypocritical fuck?
>>
>>61028531
Just accept the reddit takeover, man. It's a clearly superior website. I mean shit they have a board for everything.

They have a fucking beatles board, man. They're miles ahead of us.
https://www.reddit.com/r/beatles/
>>
>>61028472
"The beatles suck" meme died like 3 years ago

>>61028523
>this place isn't a hive mind

Help yourself to the nearest lastimer thread.
>>
>>61028564
>I suck cocks for a living the post.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.