[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can you tell yourself that you like music if you do other
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: wm.png (25 KB, 608x371) Image search: [Google]
wm.png
25 KB, 608x371
How can you tell yourself that you like music if you do other things while listening to it, like posting on 4chan?
>>
I don't know, what's it like having the attention span of a goldfish?
>>
I can do whatever I like, frig off
>>
>>61026786
It's not about attention span, it's about the limitations of working memory.
>>
>>61026766
What else am I supposed to do, it's a waste of time to sit in silence whilst ln the computer. Even if not all of it gets through, at least some of it gets through.
>>
>>61026791
Yes, but you shouldn't call yourself a music fan if you don't even listen to music
>>
>>61026847
I never said I was a music fan
>>
>>61026846
You should sit down and listen to the music, like any respectable music enthusiast would. Very little gets through, especially as you occupy yourself with something that involves reading (4chan). So basically you're not even listening to music.
>>
>>61026862
Why are you posting on the MUSIC board then? Perhaps you should spend your time on some other board or even some other site.
>>
I listen exclusively to jazz & ambient.
>>
>>61026871
I can't leave
>>
>>61026881

same

im sorry mother, i know you wanted great things for me, but instead im arguing with an autist OP

saltillos older stuff was better
>>
>>61026766
So, musicals and opera aren't music?
When you see a musician live, unless you close your eyes, it's not music?

Pleb of the year.
>>
>>61026766
You're not wrong but I have shit to do, man
Still, I like to sit and listen when I can
>>
>>61028039
You're not reading anything (that isn't a libretto) while watching a musical or opera. The problem arises when you're doing something that distracts you from the music, while if you're listening attentively to the singing in musicals or opera you're actually focusing your attention on the music instead.
>>
File: 1449672152188-lgbt.jpg (25 KB, 600x443) Image search: [Google]
1449672152188-lgbt.jpg
25 KB, 600x443
Because I actually listen to the music when possible. Normally for around 1-2 hours a day. Thanks, public transit.
>>
>>61028067
good job!
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.