[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aye guys. Post: >your favorite album right now >the absolutely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 19
File: 1446421358409.png (33 KB, 99x109) Image search: [Google]
1446421358409.png
33 KB, 99x109
Aye guys. Post:

>your favorite album right now
>the absolutely worst thing that has happened you recently (or in general, whatever you prefer)
>the absolutely best thing that has happened to you recently (or again, in general)
>>
>Favourite album right now
Good Kid Mad City

>Worst thing to ever happen to me
My dad jumped off a bridge

>Best thing to happen recently
My grades are looking real good and nice
>>
File: 51hTUSQ7jqL._SY300_.jpg (16 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
51hTUSQ7jqL._SY300_.jpg
16 KB, 300x300
>>your favorite album right now
Pic
>>the absolutely worst thing that has happened you recently (or in general, whatever you prefer)
Currently in a deep depression over your average whole "what's the point" type stuff
>>the absolutely best thing that has happened to you recently (or again, in general)
Really fuckin cute ass girl at my pharmacy put her number in my bag
>>
File: 67421.jpg (121 KB, 400x399) Image search: [Google]
67421.jpg
121 KB, 400x399
>>61021658
>Worst thing
Probably my girlfriend leaving me because of some of her insecurities and general issues

>Best thing
Winning her back and getting her to stay

Yeah that was a weird incident
>>
>>61021704
i-is he dead?

poor anon
>>
File: 1500x1500sr.jpg (742 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
1500x1500sr.jpg
742 KB, 1500x1500
>fav album
Probably pic related, Knxwledge's shit is just great to vibe to

>worst thing
Haven't really had anything REALLY bad, but the worst thing up to now in my life was when my last girlfriend cheated on me. It fucking broke me. I'm okay now so no biggie.

>best thing
idk, in general I'm a happy person. I'm always happy when I find some great music to listen to, so maybe that.
>>
>>61021753
No, sorry I guess that was misleading. He fell through the ice and a family friend dived under the ice from the shore and pulled him out. It was still a very bad time in my life. I am happy now though, fairly confident my life will never hit that low again
>>
Loren Mazzacane Connors - Airs

>the absolutely worst thing that has happened you recently
Losing my sight for a week after I had sand thrown in my eyes

>the absolutely best thing that has happened to you
Graduating college
>>
>>61021812
Good for you anon. Also, gk,mc is fucking great. Glad you're happy now.
>>
>>61021812
Wishing him and you the best, anon

>>61021780
You seem like a generally very cool and laid-back guy
Would definitely hang out with you
>>
>>61021658
>69 Love Songs

>Lost both my jobs in a single day last Friday, Running low on money.
Kind of losing my friends.

>Not a lot
>>
>>61021658
> Pierre Bastien – Musiques Paralloïdres
>I haven't made any art in a month
>I'm planning a big installation and just got a good idea tonight.
>>
>>61021863
:(

>>61021887
Good luck, man
>>
>>61021780
holy shit knxledge is great thanks!
>>
>>61021717
Well done dude, maybe the point of life is dicking that girl?

>>61021724
Good job and good luck with your relationship

>>61021780
Music makes me real happy too

>>61021826
Ouch. Once my contact lens froze to my eye and I lost my vision in one eye for a day, can't imagine both eyes for a week

>>61021849
>>61021850
Thanks and gos bless you guys

>>61021863
Do something crazy and rejuvenate your life friend.

>>61021887
That sounds really cool, I wish I could draw
>>
>>61021850
Thanks dude. Your comment made me feel nice.
>>
>spiderland
>got into a physical fight with my father
>we've patched things up
>>
>>61021812
oh, god thats so scary, where do you live anon? the ice here keeps getting thin to fast. can't walk on it.

glad he's okay
>>
>>61021911
I wear contacts and I'm always scared to death that I will fall asleep with them on or get something in them. Thankfully I was only a kid when the sand thing happened
>>
>>61021911
art is all I can do though, I can barely hold a job
>>
File: 61Z2bGw7o5L._SL1000_[1].jpg (107 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
61Z2bGw7o5L._SL1000_[1].jpg
107 KB, 1000x1000
>my favorite album right now
grouper - dragging a dead deer up a hill
>the absolutely worst thing that has happened to you recently
in the time span of the last six months or so, my long distance s.o. going silent on me for months without reason, and having to break up with her because i couldn't take it anymore. that was at least 3 months ago and i still have no idea what happened and it still fucks me up and i don't properly trust anyone.
>the absolutely best thing that has happened to you recently
i don't know. i'm totally lonely and pretty messed up but i feel okay regardless. i've bought myself a few musical things and record i've wanted so that's neat.
>>
>>61021908
No problem dude! Heh, glad you like him.
>>
>>61022008
I understand this fucking feeling, I dated a girl for 3 years and then she did that to me. Turned out she cheated. You're probably better off without the lack of communication probably causing anxiety. hope things get better friend.
>>
>>61021976
Southern Ontario. And thanks

>>61021977
I had a summer where I slept with those cock suckers in for weeks on end. Went to the optometrist and she said she could see basically new blood vessels to help with the lack of oxygen my eyes had been getting from having contacts in all the time. She told me to not sleep with them in, and I don't anymore. No issues now and my eyes are normal again.

What I'm saying is, don't worry about sleeping with them in for a night, it's uncomfortable as a mother fucker in the morning but it won't hurt you

>>61022008
That is real heavy, sorry that happened to you. When I used to feel like shit I hung out with friends as much as I could to take my mind odd things, might be something to try
>>
>>61022008
Always stay positive, dude. Hope you get better.
>>
>>61021658
>Current fav album
Holter's "Have You In My Wilderness"

>Worst thing that has happened recently
I picked up this girl who was really into me so that we could go hang out. While hanging out she called her friends multiple times and left to go hang out with them after like 30 minutes. I felt stood up and I was sad for the rest of the night. I later discovered she didn't do it intentionally. (In fact, she jumped between 3 groups of friends that night.)

>Best thing that has happened recently
Soon after she left, I talked with my friend about it. He came over with some dank ass weed and we listened to Flying Lotus while watching cartoons and staring intensely at fractal artwork.
>>
>>61022359
>I later discovered she didn't do it intentionally

what
>>
File: Grimes - Art Angels.jpg (163 KB, 658x658) Image search: [Google]
Grimes - Art Angels.jpg
163 KB, 658x658
>Current fav album
Grimes - Art Angles
>Worst thing that has happened recently
Got Chlamydia.
>Best thing that has happened recently
The actions that led to me getting Chlamydia.
>>
>>61022440
Fucking lol, you sound like a good sport
>>
>current fave album
Pic related
>worst thing that happened recently
I was in organic chemistry lab and we spent over 2 hours synthesizing a compound when I began cleaning up and accidentally dumped my group's entire yield before we could do any tests of its purity
>best thing that's happened recently
Got a good night's sleep
>>
>>61022049
i'm really sorry. that hurts. i honestly think silent treatment is emotionally abusive. i've done my best to remove any thoughts of her from my life. it's hard but i know i did the right thing because a relationship like that isn't worth investing yourself in. same to you, man.
>>61022060
i don't think i have any friends in my area that i can meet up with anymore but i try to stay involved in things i'm passionate about. thank you.
>>61022064
that's kind of you to say, i appreciate it. i hope you're well too anon.
>>
>>61022500
I try to roll with the punches. What'cha you going to do? I did. I got. I took some pills. Moving on.
>>
>>61022379
probably should've worded that better

i meant to say she didn't leave because she thought i was weird or creepy or anything
>>
File: wildnothing.jpg (370 KB, 1400x1400) Image search: [Google]
wildnothing.jpg
370 KB, 1400x1400
>Worst thing recently.
I'm feeling more and more detached from my close friends. Everything they do gets me irritated, and it seems like everything I do seems to piss them off. I want to believe that it's only because I'm sort of in a depressive slump, but I'm starting to think that I should let them go and move on.

>Best thing recent
A cute girl kissed me on the cheek last night while drinking.

>>61021717
I feel you. But I hope something works out between you and the pharmacy girl.
>>61022008
It might get better with time. Try to move on (I know it's hard). Good luck.
>>
Kid A. I haven't found anything that tops it.
>the absolutely worst thing that has happened you recently
I ran over my dog I've had for seven years and he had to be put down. Absolutely fucking devastated.
>the absolutely best thing that has happened to you recently
Lost my virginity.
>>
File: 98361638163.jpg (85 KB, 1500x1363) Image search: [Google]
98361638163.jpg
85 KB, 1500x1363
>best thing that has ever happened to me
cat allergy eventually disappeared, got a cat

>worst thing that has ever happened to me
cat died
>>
File: unsilentdeath.jpg (81 KB, 400x380) Image search: [Google]
unsilentdeath.jpg
81 KB, 400x380
>Favorite Album
idk at this point but I've been listening to this a lot
>Worst thing that has happened to me
A close female acquaintance promised me sex in exchange for money, when I gave her money she spent it on heroin and od'd
>Best thing that has happened to me
Nothing particularly great has ever happened to me but I feel like I have more actual friends right now than I've ever had before, so that's okay
>>
File: hammock.jpg (124 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
hammock.jpg
124 KB, 300x300
>album
pic related
>worst thing
best friend almost died of a heroin od
>best thing
about to graduate college, got a certification in my industry and been going on interviews
>>
File: privilege.jpg (312 KB, 964x964) Image search: [Google]
privilege.jpg
312 KB, 964x964
>album
pic related
>worst thing that has happened recently
I'm becoming increasingly distant from my family which keeps making the holidays worse
>best thing to happen recently
my friend from Germany is coming to spend two weeks at my house and I'm beyond excited
>>
File: cover (1).jpg (194 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
cover (1).jpg
194 KB, 700x700
>Album
pic
>Worst Thing
I've started to become more and more dependent on drugs to just get through a day and it's really fucking depressing.
>Best Thing
At some get together with friends I saw some #tiddies and got blown. Both for the first time.
>>
File: In Your Dreams.jpg (53 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
In Your Dreams.jpg
53 KB, 500x500
>>61021658

pic related

>the absolutely worst thing that has happened you recently (or in general, whatever you prefer)
Right now I'm dealing with two addictions

>the absolutely best thing that has happened to you recently (or again, in general)
Nothing comes to mind
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 300x297) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 300x297
relatively recently
>I tried to hang myself out of fear I wouldn't be a successful artist. I realized how selfish suicide was, undid the noose around my neck, then slipped off the stool and hit my head. I was in a coma for months and I have some slight memory loss. It's kind of funny in an absurd way looking at it now.

best thing
>I met the love of my life recently, and it's weird not feeling lonely
>>
File: Big_Star_-1_Record.jpg (30 KB, 347x353) Image search: [Google]
Big_Star_-1_Record.jpg
30 KB, 347x353
>>61021658
pic

anxiety has gotten really bad again after a couple years of being fine and I've not been into college classes since late September.

nothing much good has happened to me recently, I guess I'm getting decent at guitar now.
>>
File: dennis rodman.jpg (478 KB, 1211x838) Image search: [Google]
dennis rodman.jpg
478 KB, 1211x838
>>61021658
Aztec Camera - High Land, Hard Rain and Talking Heads - Remain in Light
I feel like I'm in the wrong "friend group," as dumb as that sounds. I don't relate to a lot of the people I hang out with, but I feel like I'm kinda "stuck" with them.
I can't think of anything.
>>
>Zanois - selfie
>I think my dad a might kill himself but I'm still too scared to call
>been doing volunteer work which will hopefully lead to a nice job.
>>
File: download.jpg (28 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
28 KB, 225x225
Favorite album:
>Bright Eyes- Letting off the happiness
Worst thing:
>Parents found out about alcoholism
>Major Depression
Best thing:
>About 90% done recording my album
>>
>>61023993
the idea that suicide is selfish pisses me off, but I'm glad you didn't kill yourself, we're all going to die soon enough
>>
>Abbey Road
>grandpa died from cancer last year
>kissed a girl a month ago
>>
>Brother O Brother - Show Pony
>I damaged my little finger tip climbing and it has been numb for several days.
>can't think of anything
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.