[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
could someone explain to me how this is good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 81sKEPIbmxL._SL1500_.jpg (410 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
81sKEPIbmxL._SL1500_.jpg
410 KB, 1500x1500
could someone explain to me how this is good?
>>
>WHERE YA ASS AT
>WHERE YA ASS AT
>WHERE YA ASS AT

amazing
>>
>>61017111
easy it's not
>>
are you remembering to listen to the words
>>
Because it's fun
>>
>>61017111
you need to listen to it more times, specially the second half of the record being the best
>>
It's fun. It cuts the now-standard bullshit of brain-dead rappers trying to make "serious" tracks and goes right to the bangers with every track.
Try burning a CD of it and blasting it in your car with the windows rolled down, that's how it was designed to be played.
>>
>>61017392
>extremely personal album about depression
>Because it's fun
>>
>>61017494
Who knows really.
It's a fun album though.
>>
>>61017523
It's not really an album meant for "fun", whether you have fun listening to it is different
>>
>>61017494
>TURN YA HOMIE TO FOOD HE A GOOFY
>MY LIL ONE GET HEAD FROM A GROUPIE
>>
>>61017417
this
i thought the record was bad bc i kept being put off by the first couple songs (minus thought it was a drought)
>>
>>61017583
>I'MA PUT MY THUMB IN HER BUTT
>>
DUDE PITCHFORK LMAO
>>
>>61018571
DUDE MEME LMAO
>>
interesting textures and good grooves, good lyrics, good choruses, interesting style that takes you to different emotions
>>
>>61017494
>You really know me, nobody can love me like you
Damn...
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.