[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why don't you guys like him anymore?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: tango y koi.jpg (8 KB, 235x214) Image search: [Google]
tango y koi.jpg
8 KB, 235x214
why don't you guys like him anymore?
>>
people always marginalize the racially ambiguous kek harder to pick sides
>not a problem for long though
>>
>>61014361
I've never listened to him before but his dumb fucking face is incredibly punch worthy.
>>
what?
/mu/ isn't one person.
I still like him.
>>
>>61014385
What are you even saying
>>
>>61014417
Bait so people can reply.
Disregard the autist.
>>
>>61014425
who's the autist me or the replier to the replier kek
>btfo
>>
>>61014402
Yep. This.
>>
so many newfriends in this thread.
>>
>>61014361
i don't dislike him. just became bored with his progression and summarily ignored him. if he does something amazing, I'll give it a listen.
>>
>>61014361
I don't know who he is, but at first glace, I thought it was Childish Gambino
>>
>>61014494
;_;
>>
>>61014361
Because every album has become systematically worse than the last to the point were idc about what we does anymore
>>
Hey I remember this meme, p vintage.
>>
waiting for new album till I spam /mu with Toro again
>>
>>61014361

God fucking dammit, I went about a month without seeing this meme and assumed it was finally fucking over, but I guess not. You just HAD to post it once again, didn't you? You felt SO fucking inclined to bring this cancerous piece of shit back to the face of this board, like it was your God given duty or some shit. This meme isn't even funny, m8, like seriously. It's fucking annoying, just like you. Every time I see this shit, I want to strangle the guy responsible for posting it, and that guy just happens to be you. So congratulations, you are officially a fag. I swear to God if I ever see this meme again I'm gonna bang my head against a wall. It's the most assinine thing on the planet, it's not entertaining, it's not funny, it doesn't even make any fucking sense. It's just a waste of space. This post could've gone to something that could actually have contributed to the planet, or even just this board, but no. Instead, it has to go to this fucking meme.

Please, just go outside or something. Find something better to do with your life than posting shitty memes that aren't even funny on a fucking image board for Chinese cartoons. Your mum's getting tired of you living in her basement.

Fucking idiot
>>
>>61014935
Nice, now stroke the shaft a little.
>>
>>61014361
fuck off chaz
>>
>>61015333
It's a pasta.
>>
>>61014361
Literally who
>>
>>61014717
he released a mixtape in september
>>
>>61015409
I didn't say stop.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.