[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: rym.png (8 KB, 415x158) Image search: [Google]
rym.png
8 KB, 415x158
JUST
>>
hasn't it been stuck at $30k for like 2 weeks straight? lol
>>
S T R E T C H G O A L S
T
R
E
T
C
H

G
O
A
L
S
>>
Do they really need $50k to make two websites?
>>
>>61010857
no they'll spend $5k on the new sites and the other $45k on hookers and blow
>>
>>61010857
they literally have a document outlining their entire budget
>>
>>61010771
up to like 39k now. it'll probably make it.
>>
rofl rym has just 1126 users btw
>>
$125,000 - Music, Film, Game, and TV logging (a.k.a "scrobbling")

Never will happen at this rate, unless all of /mu/ decides that paying them over 100k for scrobbling is worth it.
>>
The "scrobbling" was the only goal I was interested in. Now that I see that's not going to happen, I don't care if the rest fails.
>>
>>61011001
they seriously dropped that? fuck you sharifi you useless sandnigger
>>
>>61011074
they're not dropping it, it's just probably not gonna reach the needed goal
>>
>>61010771
i dont get it?
>>
>>61011291
what do you not get
>>
who the fuck wants scrobbling on RYM
>>
>>61011334
People who don't want to deal with the shitheap that is last.fm and especially those that want that and already use rym.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.