[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Things Kevin Parker said that made you cry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
>I know I always said that I could never hurt you
>This is the very, very last time I'm ever going to
>>
File: 1449943458636.gif (1 MB, 580x433) Image search: [Google]
1449943458636.gif
1 MB, 580x433
> implying Kevin Parker is a good songwriter
>>
>I was doing fine without you
>Till I saw your face, no I can't erase

Went into this album after a really tough breakup, a lot of the lyrics really got to me. Not AOTY, but definitely top 5.
>>
>>61010643
i think that's exactly the joke OP was trying to communicate
>>
>>61010630
>wish i could turn you back into a stranger

the feels mang
>>
>>61010630
>THEY
>>
File: 1446568496249.jpg (42 KB, 556x344) Image search: [Google]
1446568496249.jpg
42 KB, 556x344
>They say people never change
>But that's bullshit, they do

;-;
>>
it's ironic desu
>>
>>61010898
That one hit me real hard.
Breaking up with my first serious girlfriend was one of the most emotionally difficult things I had ever done. I never truly hated her, and I knew she loved me back, but my love was gone and I knew we would break up soon, so I decided I needed to pull the trigger and kill the relationship while I had the willpower to do so so I wouldn't let that loveless dead-end last for months, god forbid a year. I felt a little guilty, but I knew it was for the best and steeled my emotions, but the instant I saw the tears well up in her deep brown eyes I regretted everything, not because I wanted to be back together with her, but because I couldn't stand to see her in so much pain. That feeling stayed with me for months, though I eventually moved on, but the instant I heard Eventually all I could see was her small, trembling face with tears in her eyes
>>
>>61011286
>inb4 nice blog
>>
Its not meant to be is fairly relatable from my point of view.
>got off with a qt at a party
>meet up with qt a week later in town
>went to a beautiful private spot by the river in the sunshine to smoke weed and listen to music and share some laughs in the natural beauty
>she would rather be in starbucks bitching about other girls with her friends.
>turns out we are as different as it gets
>got looked down on by her and her friends

I was playing tame impala at the time, didnt know it actually related to the situation that was going on.

I wanted her
But she doesn't like the
life that I lead Doesn't
like the life that I lead. Doesn't
like sand stuck on her feet. or
sitting around smoking weed,
I must seem more like a friend
in need.
And I boast that it is meant
to be, but in all honesty,
I don't have a hope in hell,
>>
File: tame.png (489 KB, 640x352) Image search: [Google]
tame.png
489 KB, 640x352
>I know you think you sound silly when you call my name
>But I hear it inside my head all day
>Then I realize I'm just holding on to the hope that maybe you feelings don't show

I was crushing super hard on this qt my sophomore year at uni, and she was into me too, but was impossibly shy and awkward. I orbited her for the longest time, hoping, but eventually had to give up; even if we did get together I can't imagine going forward in a relationship with someone so unable to share their emotions. When I heard this, I knew I made the right decision to move on without her.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.