[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: chuckshuldineranniversary.jpg (63 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
chuckshuldineranniversary.jpg
63 KB, 500x334
>>
THERE WILL BE ZERO TOLERANCE
>>
he died of aids lmao
>>
Has there ever been a more consistent metal band than Death?
>>
SPPIIRRITUAALLL.................HEEEEAAAALLLLIIINNNGGGG!!!!!!!!!
>>
He had it coming naming his band, well, you know
>>
>>61009779

Blind Guardian
>>
>>61009658
>remember talking to some anon on /mu/ on the tenth anniversary of his death
Wow it seems like only yesterday.
>>
>>
I love how he holds that guitar like a majestic cock.
>>
>>61009658
Friendly reminder that he died of AIDS, never so much as kissed a girl, was a racist (he liked everything BUT rap), and all metal faggots and bigots like him should be banned from /mu/ and sent back to /b/ where they came from.
>>
>>61011574
>racist
explain
>>
File: large.jpg (139 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
139 KB, 500x500
Chuck once described himself as "a lover of life", "friendship", and "animals."[15] [16][dead link] "I would like to live forever, if it was possible", he once said in an interview.[17][dead link] He commonly spoke out against artists who were "out of control", garnering negative attention to the death metal scene. Chuck openly condemned and disavowed stereotypes of metal musicians as being harmful to animals, people, or being "anti-life".[18]
>>
>>61011818
>he liked everything but rap
The only people I have met who didn't like rap were, without question, racists. Dislike of the genre is all about hate more than anything else; I can understand him disliking nu metal, since it was appropriation, but rap in general? No, no, just no.

>>61011992
So, basically, he hated everything about the scene he was a part of and wanted everyone to be as soft as Alcest meets Animal Collective or something? Okay.
>>
>>61012227
>The only people I have met who didn't like rap were, without question, racists.

>; I can understand him disliking nu metal, since it was appropriation

this is a joke post innit
>>
>>61012285
Coming from a normal person, it might be, but coming from a scrawny white guy with loud hair and grandma glasses at a BLM protest, it might not.

Cringey as fuck either way, though.
>>
File: kitty shirt.png (67 KB, 187x202) Image search: [Google]
kitty shirt.png
67 KB, 187x202
That shirt though.
>>
"I don't want to preach, but I would like to see metal become more of a united thing. I'm tired of people breaking things down into categories like thrash metal and death metal. I think people tend to stick to one category, and I want people to support all kinds of bands, whether it be Slayer or Queensryche or Death. I miss the days when it was acceptable to listen to everything from Priest and Maiden to Slayer and Venom."
- Chuck Schuldiner
>>
File: Paul_Masvidal_11.jpg (268 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Paul_Masvidal_11.jpg
268 KB, 1600x1200
How well-acquainted do you think Chuck and Paul were with each other's cocks?
>>
>>61012227

>So, basically, he hated everything about the scene he was a part of and wanted everyone to be as soft as Alcest meets Animal Collective or something? Okay.

Have you even listened to the man's riffs, faggot?
>>
why did his hair get less curly the older he got?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.