[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Green Day >Simple Plan >Linkin Park >Evanescence
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
>Green Day
>Simple Plan
>Linkin Park
>Evanescence
>My Chemical Romance
>Fall Out Boy
>Smash Mouth

What happened to scene kids with scene music and rawr XD nuzzles? I haven't met any since starting college, but I've encountered all the other immature cliques and ideologies.
>>
Are you implying that there are people that know more than 3 smash mouth songs?
>>
>>61005297
These people moved to djent now
>>
>>61005334
i cant even name that many
>>
>>61005334
All Star, Hang On, Why Can't We Be Friends, I'm a Believer
>>
>>61005355
this, some of them moved to djent, some others to memerap, the vocal minority of autists in denial went full on poptimist
>>
>>61005423
>djent
>memerap
>poptimist
I don't know what any of those are.
>>
>>61005334
Fallen Horses and The Fonz are legitimately good songs.
>>
>>61005449
Trash
Meme
Delusional
>>
>>61005297
>What happened to scene kids with scene music and rawr XD nuzzles?
They all committed suicide, just like they kept warning us about.
>>
>>61005729
That explains why American Idiot bombed on Broadway even though it was actually really good.
>>
>>61005297
if scene doesn't exist anymore, then who the fuck is the target audience for this monstrosity? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bEDM4bsfWg
>>
>>61005449
>Chug chuf
>hol up muh nigguh
>I love yooooouuu
>>
>>61005391
wow its like your on the fucking internet good job
>>
>>61005423
>rap is now a meme
I can understand djent being trash, and poptimists being fucking stupid, but how is rap in anyway a meme unless it is "rap" like The Weekend and Frank Ocean.
>>
>>61006320
South americans
>>
>>61005297
>I haven't met any since starting college
So what you're saying is, you left high school and now you can't find any high school kids? How surprising!
>>
>>61005297
A lot of people like Green Day but most fans of those other bands die after High School. You pretty much asked a question with an obvious answer.
>>
>>61007180
>but I've encountered all the other immature cliques and ideologies.
There are plenty of trannies in college.
>>
>>61005297
oh trust me they're still around, believe me

source: started talking with friends of friends back in like may and they're 90% scene kids
>>
They grew the fuck up

(Although I listen to good green day still)
>>
>>61005297
My girlfriend used to listen to scene music but she stopped listening to it because she grew older.
>>
File: smashmouf666420.jpg (56 KB, 500x472) Image search: [Google]
smashmouf666420.jpg
56 KB, 500x472
SMASH MOUTH IS GOD TIER YOU FUCKIN PLEBS

1997 - FUSH YU MANG 9/10

1999 - ASTRO LOUNGE 10/10/10

BOOM ANOTHA ONE

SKREK SOUNTRACK?!?!?!?!?!?! 2001 A MASTAPIECE! 9/11/10

ANOTHA ONE THIS BAND IS GENIUS YOU PLEBFAGS GO LISTN TO YOUR MILK BAND
>>
>>61005334
>>61005391
>>61008320
my favourite smash mouth song is "they don't stop coming" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgwCVQdW1HM
>>
>>61008547
i just noticed an autotune glitch when he sings "thumb"
>>
File: bitchpls.gif (109 KB, 245x138) Image search: [Google]
bitchpls.gif
109 KB, 245x138
>>61008578
GLITCH?!?! ALL OF SMASH MOUFS ARTISTIC CHOICES ARE 100% INTENTIONAL THEY ARE CAREFULLY WRITTEN IN ADVANCE YOU dONUT
>>
I mean, literally speaking they just grew up and their taste matured.

I mean shit I used to love 4 of those bands and other than Linkin Park still listen to them occasionally, but not a patch on how much I used to listen to them.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.